Help save the realm

90 Orc Death Knight
I am tempted to put together another 10man raid team on Muradin to help draw more talent and new faces to our realm.

The good news is I do already have a lvl 25 guild and I have about 4-5 high caliber raiding friends that are willing to come here.

Any current muradin players interested in joining a 1-2 day progression 10m raid group? Dates and Times TBD.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I am tempted to put together another 10man raid team on Muradin to help draw more talent and new faces to our realm.

The good news is I do already have a lvl 25 guild and I have about 4-5 high caliber raiding friends that are willing to come here.

Any current muradin players interested in joining a 1-2 day progression 10m raid group? Dates and Times TBD.

I'm pretty sure i have a few guildies that might be interested in your proposal, i will tty in-game when i log on tonight. Pretty sure we have any class or spec that you might need.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

I'm pretty sure i have a few guildies that might be interested in your proposal, i will tty in-game when i log on tonight. Pretty sure we have any class or spec that you might need.

cool beans.

Let's make this happen!
Edited by Nomni on 3/22/2013 8:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yo! I'm currently have no raiding atm on this toon too, as now I'm 495 Feral / 487 Resto, I'll be happy to join good another 10m run especially ToT raid, weekend will be legit time also.

Hopefully, Nomni can make out something happen!
Edited by Avg on 3/22/2013 1:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

cool beans.

Let's make this happen!

just watch out for this guy called knes, i heard hes bad
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
CARRY ME DEM!
Reply Quote
This is a first on writing something on a forum so don't be to hard on me. I have been on muradin for probaly 4 years now. Hoping from guild to guild. I am now RL in limited access which is a new raid guild. I now have been noticing what you guys are talking about in the way of raiders and people are are serious for progression. I had a good thing going and had to drop a raider in which in my inexperience made me lose a 2 dps and a healer from my core as well as one of my core tanks leaving without any notice... The only way I can see this realm being saved and coming back to life would be for the guilds who raid to work with each other. The way its going is I will have spots for raiders who have alts they would like to raid on. I am willing to teach and take lowbies and help them out. This is just a shout out to the raiding guilds on horde side, if yall have any alts who would like to raid just let me know... Plus i would love to attempt to start a 25m run. Any Gm's who are interested or RL just send me some mail. Only way i see the guild being saved is if we put ourself back on the map. Which i know alot of ppl will troll this comment and tell me its impossible, but wth its worth a shot :P
Reply Quote
What days do you raid Cow? And what content are you looking to do right now? I'll put the word out in Gnomes that you are looking for some fill in guys until you recruit for your team.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Remember back in the day when guilds actually competed for rank 1 guild on the server? Remember when people cared enough to work and strive to improve to join those guilds? Pepridge farm remembers.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Remember back in the day when guilds actually competed for rank 1 guild on the server? Remember when people cared enough to work and strive to improve to join those guilds? Pepridge farm remembers.

Friendly Competition is always nice, Rivalries and server first races are.. Delicious!

I have a group of about 6 or 7 players that are interested in making another 10m progression group happen here on Muuuurahden. Time to get excited people!
Reply Quote
Llych, we raid normaly tuesday, wed, thur, friday, sometimes more but those are our main days. we are currently 4/6 msv, 2/6 hof.... We wouldve been 6/6 in both and starting tot but half my core group left without a word, so that is what we are working on atm sadly, but hoping to get going and growing soon. Thanks for the answer
Reply Quote
what times?
Reply Quote
tuesdays: 6 server normally till 10 or 11 server, depends how quick we get it done. We can call earlier. tonight is full msv clear

wed: 8:30 server to about 11... hof farm

thursday will be 6 server: tot attempts

friday: i ask raid what they would be interested in attempting
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
my friends flaked and went to a high pop server. i r sad

/wrists
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
(sufficiently lacking in skill) Lock LF srs raid team to carry me thru 12/12 lfr...currently 4/12, willing to learn fights if need be
Edited by Lliira on 4/4/2013 8:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
20 Dwarf Priest
my friends flaked and went to a high pop server. i r sad

/wrists

Not surprising.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
People have mentioned a great number of things on this thread. Every one of them has a valid point. Almost to the point of sitting around the campfire, shrugging their shoulders and wondering what to do. Some bring up ideas and some try to expain what they think went wrong.

I have a level 25 guild on this server, but regardless of how my guys look up to me for info, I would not consider myself a raid leader. What I do have is the commitment to learn. That is what is lacking for many of our new players as well as time. Soooo many guilds posting invites for casual players. Very few posting for serious raiders. If we want mature players, we are going to run into people's work schedules. I know what you're thinking: "When we post, we post the available raid days"

Here's a concept regardless of Horde / Alliance. Keep a few alts and casual players that don't mind the independence and quietness in the guild that you have. Then think of merging some of your toons to a guild that is willing and ready to progress.

We are spred thin, yes you may have a great GM that knows what he/she is doing in a raid. But, they cannot raid everyday. We need good GM's to swallow their pride and take the steps necessary to form mergers with other guilds to make this happen. I know that I am ready as well as a few others in my guild. Having several good raid leaders in one guild would open up the opportunity for an entire week of raiding with multiple times.

Where is the competition you say? Guild first, realm first? You do not realize how many are "Sitting around the campfire" I guess. I don't believe that we should create one enormous guild, but combine several to make this happen. I am willing to bet that there are at least 20 people on each side (horde/alliance) that could lead a raid group if not at least with some assistance.

Lazy? Well, some do not lack the commitment to learn. If they only want to be carried, then I would not want to spend my time with them either. But you must know the difference between a nub and a lump. Learning your toon, learning the raids and even the dungeons is important. Providing your guys the info they need can turn a nub into a great raider. There are so many sites available if they knew how to access them.

Getting back to my point.... Let's stop beating around the bush and start putting our guilds together to make this happen. A few of us within Invalid Target are ready to join a guild that is ready to take on others from other guilds to make this happen. I just hope that there will not be too much arguing about which guilds should be the ones to carry the loads. My guess, probably 2-3 guilds to start on each side. Yes, even if your guild is already active, you could always use another raid leader to fill in the daily gaps to provide this "week long" raiding. If we are successful, then I am sure that more guilds will need to take the extra load and build another team.

Swallow your pride if you want to make it happen and see Muradin grow.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I for one find a guild tag not that special. Its not the name over your head but the people you play with. Also, if anyone needs help with anything, i at least am willing to assist. Most of the top players that i know are always willing to help out new people. BUT its not our jobs to find the new people. If you want help, then ask, how else will we know you need it?
Finally, speaking on these forums is a pretty moot point. Only about 20 people all together actually read them. As Muradin forum readers its up to all of you to spread the word to the people you know to get our thoughts out there. Don't be shy about in-game contact, who knows...it might just work :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
i like Eggbeaters idea, we are not a high population server so why not create a guild called "Muradin" for each faction that everyone worthwhile can be apart of? commit an alt to start till it proves itself. The only problem is,.... who would run it?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It is true that not alot of people read these forums, however many of the people that do are in guilds or are at least some status in their guilds if not the GM's or raid leaders. These are the people we need to reach in the first place. It is up to us to "Spread the Word". Right now I believe we should deciminate the information within our guilds to see was responses we get. I will post as a daily note in our guild to see what responses I get. But I know already that several of us are on board with this idea. We are more concerned with Progression "Fun" than status.

I believe we could use guilds that are already active. Lvl 25 guilds do have their perks. The issue would be which one on each side should we move a toon or two to make this happen. I wonder if it is possible to change the guild name slightly though. Could indicate some sort of unity change that would be noticable to the community and could quite possibly turn some heads our way.

If not, then maybe it would be easier to start a "Muradin United Alliance 1" or "Muradin United Horde 1 ". The name would need to be something indicating some sort of union to be noticable I think.

More importantly is the reactions and responses we get here from many of the guilds that will decide weither we move forward or stay stagnent. Please pass this on to those you know and let's see if we can do something about it. I pay for the game, nothing else including transfers etc. (sorry bliz, I rolled here, so here I stay for good or bad).

It would be awesome to see a few if not more realms looking at us and saying "Hey, Muradin is kicking butt"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]