Help save the realm

90 Human Priest
It's good to see that horde side has been making progress. Muradin still has potential and I haven't given up hope that Alliance will be able to pull through as well (high hopes for Needs Hugs & Alliance Elite as well as the others trying to get back into the swing of things). As with most of the Alliance guilds, we've consistently lost players throughout this whole year. While we have solid tanks and healers, top DPS after top DPS have gone on to other servers or have had unfortunate RL issues that stopped them from playing.

Although I'm not the guild leader of Sixth, I've been a member since FL when I transferred servers for a RL friend who ended up quitting a month later. I've loved the people here, and this server has some of the most kind individuals I've come to meet throughout my WoW experience.

I know we've been in talks about guild mergers, or even guild co-ops but it seems nothing ever went through. Mergers are never easy, but if things continue as they have been it might be a possibility although I see a co-op as a much better idea. I know most of us here have been frustrated by consistency issues and it's sad when you can't put a raid together because you are missing 1 person without the hopes of ever finding a PuG.

Hopefully it will look better in the next couple months for all guilds, but if not, I know our GL's wouldn't turn down a chance to become more of a community and put the Alliance back on the map!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Been awhile since i looked at the forums. I guees i should start doing my part to get things rolling on ally side..

Yes, about time you started reading these lol. Let's make something happen ^^*

Amunre,

I picked up some slack in our first raid team this week so we are still working on our 2nd team. We have several others including a raid leader waiting to get a couple more spots filled then the 2nd team can start. If your guild is interested, just let us know. I know how hard it is to leave a guild and start anew :( but with our server population, everyone knows..down deep, mergers are probably much better than pugging a spot or two.

If anyone is interested, please let Amilyra the GL of hugs know so we can bring you on board.

If you are contemplating moving to another guild for progression. Don't wait, make it happen. You don't have to leave your casual guild behind, I didn't, just bring a toon over to a guild that needs to fill that spot.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
help is on the way!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Profit and Amun, add me and we'll have to chat some time. I've been trying to get in contact with some of the folks who have expressed interest, but it always ends with "well.... my current guild really needs me still, so..."
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I think it would be nice to keep referring people ingame to this forum.

If we could all make a concentrated and focused effort to direct a few people a day in trade, or even a friend who doesn't frequent our forums... I think it would go a long way.

my 2 cents
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I agree Omni ^^* I have been every now and then on the alliance side. Sad to see that people are still trying to form a progression guild. I will keep trying to put the word out. Spoke to knights of serenity. Seems like a nice guild. They have 2 raid teams. The progression is slowly making progress, but at least they have the ability to keep going.

If you are reading this, and want progression, take a look at the guilds that are making progression. I moved this toon to Needs Hugs to help form a 2nd raid team. I could use a few more toons for a Sunday 12-3 and Thur 4-7 raid. Whisper me in game or contact Amilyra for info. Amilyra makes the final decisions as it is her guild, but Needs Hugs is a great group of people ^^*.

I'd love to hear from the other progression guilds. I know that several Horde guilds are making good progress.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yar! I'm doing my absolute best to help liven up and pick things up on the Horde side of things. We are am slowly but surely attracting more and more of friends to xfer over to come hang with myself and other Muradin'ers I have befriended! The progression and raid progress is just a bonus. We have been having a blast these past few weeks.

If there are Horde players out there interested in our groups. Just holler!
Edited by Omni on 5/1/2013 7:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump!
Reply Quote
I'm a little late to this thread. I have been out of the game for almost a year and ...3-5 months? Out of sheer boredom, more free time and pure nostalgia, I've decided to come back. Unfortunately, we've already left the server and went to Tichondrius to re-level and rebuild the guild.

Believe it or not, I still have a good amount of footage from the good ol Wintergrasp and some Tol Borad/ AV Galv wipe days. I'll do my best to put something together soon. I also have a huge folder of old screenshots that I'll be more than happy to share with anyone interested.

Muradin has always been fun. Despite the massive amounts of trolling, bickering on forums and nonstop griefing in world pvp, it was definitely some of my best times in the game. I'm currently trying to find anyone who used to be on this server, have played with us, etc, regardless of faction. I know the game will never be the same it was several years back, but I'd love to try my best to recreate those days.

Shoot me a message on my battletag ID : vaosan#1803 if anyone is interested and we'll talk. Best of luck to those who are still here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Awwwww Amun called me a good tank :D

I just saw everyone conversing here* and i wanted to give some of my thoughts as well.

Coming back to this server after a break that extended all the way through Cata, I'm seriously angry at the state of this server. My guild during WoTLK was able to easily put together 25mans made entirely of guild players, now a days no 25man raids go on Alliance side that i'm aware of. (Despite this i LOVE my guild its full of great people so im very hardpressed to leave anyone in it.)
I like a challenge also so i'm willing to stick it out and work towards progression with my friends.

But im not blind and i see the problem just seems to be spiraling down as more and more skilled players abandon ship and xfer. Not that im blaming anyone that leaves you're probably bound to have a fuller experience of the game on a realm that isnt dead.I hope those who have been forced to leave fins everything they were hoping for on their new homes.

Im probably never going to leave Muradin but if it the realm gets much worse honestly im just going to quit permanently ...I hope it doesnt come to any of that. I would like to see some changes made be it a merger or the community coming together to aid each other through these crappy times. Whatever Muradinites think will help im fully willing to give it a shot.

Hopefully we can pull through this together, it would be nice to see everyone working together to solve this mess.
Edited by Ramada on 5/9/2013 3:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Looking into starting up a second group in Very Single that will be running 2 nights a week to begin with. I have encountered a plethora of guildies and others on server who are interested in raiding, and they simply haven't found the right group for themselves. Hopefully this run will provide what they have been craving!

We hope to have this run ready to go in 2-3 weeks.

I'll be back on later to post a new thread to try and attract more attention.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hey all,

Sorry for not replying to this thread earlier, but we've been trying to hang on for awhile now but it's just been one big downward spiral. We are looking into talking to other guild leaders in the possibility of a co-op and if it comes to us having to leave and merge than that is a possibility as well. We have about 5-6 consistent people left (2 tanks, 2 heals, and 2-3 dps) and we all have been tired of not being able to raid week to week. Whenever you guys are available it would be great to get together and talk about what we all can do to try to keep this server going.

If any of you are ever on, it would be great if you could message deadofknight (guild leader) or one of the officers: Me, Charnos, or Wù.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey all,

Sorry for not replying to this thread earlier, but we've been trying to hang on for awhile now but it's just been one big downward spiral. We are looking into talking to other guild leaders in the possibility of a co-op and if it comes to us having to leave and merge than that is a possibility as well. We have about 5-6 consistent people left (2 tanks, 2 heals, and 2-3 dps) and we all have been tired of not being able to raid week to week. Whenever you guys are available it would be great to get together and talk about what we all can do to try to keep this server going.

If any of you are ever on, it would be great if you could message deadofknight (guild leader) or one of the officers: Me, Charnos, or Wù.

Hiya Amun.

Would coming over to Horde Side be a total deal breaker for you all? If not, I would love to talk.

I have a lot of experience assemblying raid teams as well as leading a guild/team. More importantly, we currently harbor at least 5 raiders that are eagerly awaiting the formation of a second raid team that I we have been aiming to start up in approx. 2-3 weeks.

Here some quick hitters on what our guild has to offer:

-Gbank stocked with all mats (we have people solo'ing warbringers for 5+ hours a day)

-ACTIVITY, players both casual and raiders that are ALWAYS online! Last Saturday well after our daytime raid, we had a whopping 50% of our members online just hanging out. We generally always have 3-6 people online at all times of the day, not including those that are creeping on their remote chat (pretty sure we all have iphones lol).

-Experience! Most of our "Group 1" Raiders have played at the top 100 level of raiding before. Some of us boast every single Server First Achievements and there are at least 5 mimiron's heads or invincibles between all of us! Best of all, we aren't cocky or in your face about it. You will never catch us boasting about our pixel killing prowess lol.

-Friendliness, perhaps most important, we are just a solid group of nice people. You will find most of us are incredibly generous with donating mats, giving out advice, and lending a helping hand. Just these past two weeks, we have helped raiders power level, from scratch, Enchanting, Inscription, and Alchemy >>FOR FREE<<

Feel free to whisper Omni / Nomni in game for more details about us!

Cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
<hugs> is still looking for a healer to fill our last slot. There's been interest, but no actual dedication to filling the slot. It's rough being on Muradin. I get that Blizz thinks CRZ was a solution for low pop realms, but it seems that we get all the bad parts of being on low pop with none of the good. Bad AH economy, poor guild recruitment, and now with CRZ we get full levelling zones with people crowded on quest mobs, rare spawns being camped or killed immediately by people not on your home server... the list goes on. Yes, we can snag friends for t14 content, but that's old news.

Other servers can PUG TOT because they have a large, skilled playerbase. Muradin Alliance has so few kills and guilds doing anything in TOT that it's nigh impossible to find players to dedicate to a guild let alone a small PUG.

I know I'm lamenting, but I wish there was something Blizzard could do for us at this point, since it seems people just keep leaving the sinking ship that is Muradin. Heck, most of my raiders have made alts on high pop servers that they play during non-hugs raid times. Server merger, or FCM or something... would give me a little more hope at this point.
Edited by Amilyra on 5/13/2013 12:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Omni, we have actually thought about going horde on this server but we are just worried it would lead to some of the same pitfalls that alliance side is having. Although I haven't had a chance to talk to dead yet, some of us would love to be able to talk to you on vent later today or whenever you are available.

Amilyra, I feel the same way you do about what has happened to medium-low population servers as of late. Lots of people have put in tickets and only get an automated response back. I know Blizzard has tons of other issues to worry about, and I do hope they consider the possibility of server mergers, I just don't ever see it happening. Most of us made alts on high population servers as well, which actually caused some people to leave feeling that the comradery left.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I would much rather leave this slump of a server than just faction change on it. The best guild isn't even very far in Heroic. And I agree with Amunre because it sounds like you all are having the same issues as alliance if you're on the save the realm post recruiting for raiders.
Too bad blizz doesn't just implement the X-server for ToT so we can actually get raids going with PuGs.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hey All,

I am just throwing my 2 cents in about the server, specifically the Alliance side, I think that at this point with as hard as it has been to find new recruits most of the remaining teams are starting to fall apart because what is left of the team is demoralized by the lack of activity on this server. I don't mean to speak for anyone other than our guild, but I know that is what we are going through.

So I was thinking that one of the ways we can work together to help out the Alliance side is to have the guilds work together to help each other fill empty spots and get teams together to raid. I know that this might mean that our guild might not get credit for progression but we as a server could get bosses down and raid to help build up morale of the raiders on the server. Also with multiple guilds working together we might be able to match up new raiders with the team that best fits them.

I know that 6th AD will help out and is always willing to talk to any of the guilds that are interested, feel free to reach out to any of our officers Amun listed above or to Ramada to set up a meeting to try to figure things out. I hope that this might work, talk to you guys in game
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Good night everyone!

I would much rather leave this slump of a server than just faction change on it. The best guild isn't even very far in Heroic. And I agree with Amunre because it sounds like you all are having the same issues as alliance if you're on the save the realm post recruiting for raiders.
Too bad blizz doesn't just implement the X-server for ToT so we can actually get raids going with PuGs.

We have more important matters to attend to Ramada! ANDREW WIGGINS DECISION DAY!!! aiyeeeeee! Gotta work up as much good juju as possible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]