WE CANT SOLO AI-LI SKYMIRROR

90 Night Elf Priest
ai li will heal to full HP in less that 40 second if the spell is not interrupted and the only priest interrupt is 45 second cool down making it impossible for us to solo ai li.

every time i want to farm her for her item i need to call a guildy with a 10 interrupt, dont change priest change the cd on her heal
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You can, just maybe not in bad gear.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I can solo it... even as disc.. o.O
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hooray for blood elfs and our 2nd interrupt.
Reply Quote
start the fight as normal but dont use any cooldowns or shadow orbs, she will always heal after the first crane kick..let that heal go off. now blow everything you can and do as much dps as possible, use silence to interupt the next heal. By then she should be low enough you can kill her before she heals again....even if she does heal again and its not to full you can just keep goin till your interupt is up again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Solo'd her about an hour ago, basically did what Rose did.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I don't know guys; he said it in all Caps so it must be true.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Arcane Torrent FTW.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Nope I can't solo the bastard. Our silence is the only thing I can use on my Worgen Priest and I followed Rosedasilva's strategy. I would have to assume that you need better gear like Nixxe said before attempting to solo her.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
soloed as a shadow priest .. all you need is time ..
1-keep your dots up all the time
2-just before spinning kick refresh your vampiric embrace and shadow word:pain .. divine insight will trigger and you can use instant MB and DP while running away ..
3-DON't let her use "chi burst " .so manage your range ..
4-you can pass first heal .. use your silence just in time ..
5- to avoid spinning kick, send your pet .. she'll stop while doing her kicking for a little while ..

*I had a flask and 476 ilvl (pve ).. takes some time but you can kill her . a crappy blue dropped btw ..

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50821#comments
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
This thread is from January...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Leave no thead behind.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]