Experienced Raiders LF 10 Raiding Guild

90 Troll Druid
Me (a i475 Resto w/ Boomkin OS) and my Shadow Priest friend (around same ilvl) are looking for a core spot in a 10 man raiding guild.

Our experience is 6/6 MSV, 3/6 HoF on our mains, but we just recently decided to switch to our horde characters. We have been raiding since Vanilla (Naxx) and BC.

Our schedules are flexible... hoping for weekdays at night. Send me a whisper or in game mail.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Just to add, i'm ilvl 475 hunter and am also looking for guild.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hi you two, <In Flaaffy We Trust> is currently recruiting. Feel free to check out our recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7593583113

Feel free to message me if you would like to inquire about anything.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Allo gentlemen, would like to add that the <Ten Skeletons> is also looking for reliable players to flesh out our core roster. Please feel free to look at our recruiting information posting. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592243354 ty for your consideration.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump.. Still looking, ilvls have raised a bit.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
<Undeniable> is a Horde guild with a long history. We are a casual and social guild that has had the same core members since early BC. We have made some decent progress with only a few days of raiding so far this expansion! We are currently 6/6 MV and 4/6 HoF.

<Undeniable> has seen its ups and downs over the years, but we are back in full force for Mists with a return to our roots (original gm and all) of fun raiding. We recently transferred to Illidan off of a dying server. We may not accomplish things first, but we have a competent core of raiders and we intend on completing the raid content before it is years behind!

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. We are also looking for people interested in rated bgs and achievements (we run old content and heroic achievement groups). A fury warrior is most needed, for a core spot, however we will consider any decent player.

We raid Monday-Wednesday 9pm-12am.

We do expect recruits to have a working vent, dbm, and preferably be over 18. Also don't die to fire or fail to the lag boss frequently.

Please apply at our website: http://undeniable1.enjin.com/.

For any questions, please feel free to speak to our officers in-game: Darkhartx, Urliq, Sintinel or Ayslin.

tl;dr
<Undeniable> is recruiting. You can apply at our website or talk to officers!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Bump... i488 now. 6/6 msv + h guards, 6/6 hof, 3/4 toes
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]