HDMW is looking for dps

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
HDMW is a Horde PVE progression guild founded 08/20/2012 on Shandris-US

Our raid times and current progression are as follows.

Tuesday-Thursday 7pm-10pm EST

MSV: 6/6 reg and 6/6 heroic
HoF: 6/6 reg and 4/6 heroic
ToES: 4/4 reg, including elite protectors

We are looking to add to our team on Shandris and are seeking raiders that are able to be consistent. We are looking for people that can come in day in and day out that can perform their task and role as expected. (i.e pulling consistent numbers)

We are looking for players that are just as passionate about the game as we are, that like to theorycraft or min/max & read up on their class and current content. People that are not easily discouraged or take being called out as a personal attack. Raid members should be able to approach the last attempt of the night with the same focus as the first. Lastly, be able to LEARN from your mistakes, and the mistakes of others.

If you think you have what we're looking please throw up an application, no exceptional players will be turned away.

Our recruitment needs are as follows.

1-2 dps of the hunter/mage type as well as a ret pally with a decent prot set, however we are currently accepting applications for all classes so if you're class/spec isn't listed here, apply anyway!

If you're interested, please look for myself, Zohea or Apez in game or toss up an application at http://hdmwraiding.com/
Edited by Salloreon on 2/6/2013 8:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AFK
It's a recruitment post. I must troll it.

Sal. Your hair looks ridiculous. The Thunderking is going to hit it wit a ball of static electricity, and you're going to run around looking like Deathknight Einstein. THINK ABOUT IT MAN. I think it's time to visit the barber shop in Org.

-

In all seriousness, someone fill out an app.

Are you sure he won't have Marge Simpson hair after that instead?

And bump ;)
Reply Quote
still looking for a possible hunter/spriest!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
We at How Do Magnets Work? realize we are behind in the times with our guild name as it does not contain enough ominous latin words.

I petition we change our name immediatly to;

"Quam Operor Magnetes Opus?"

Oh yeah, we should update our progression on this thread to.
Edited by Krankheit on 2/6/2013 8:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
Updated with needs and progression.

Goodluck with the guild name change Krank, maybe Zohea will like it better than my suggestion of "Filthy Casuals"
Edited by Salloreon on 2/6/2013 10:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Needs: Someone with decent gear who is able to cast crit buff while not standing in bad and doing what needs to be done.
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 10:32 AMPosted by Sovrn
Needs: Someone with decent gear who is able to cast crit buff while not standing in bad and doing what needs to be done.

Whoa whoa whoa there Sovrn, thats pretty steep demands for the playerbase it seems.

Let's just ask for someone with a crit buff and won't stand in bad, gear we can provide if the player is worth the gear sink.
Reply Quote
Updated with recruitment needs.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Lys
I miss you Salloreon... your my hero! you all need a dk dps? im not the best geared but i do 224k on heroic amber shaper....

oh Salloreon can look like Einstein if he wants... he rocks it with his docks out!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Lys
oh just in case my haters want to troll me

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/z73c8xby3xki8zmx/sum/damageDone/?s=695&e=1107
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/06/2013 12:17 PMPosted by Salloreon
Whoa whoa whoa there Sovrn, thats pretty steep demands for the playerbase it seems.

How do I toggle off Ice Block?!?!?!??! Nvm just gonna stay in it full duration.

02/06/2013 09:13 PMPosted by Zàck
you all need a dk dps?

I think we're pretty set for DK's in general!

Bump. Particularly looking for Hunter/Mage.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Lys
yeah i figured .... Salloreon is a huge rockin belf dk! I miss you guys.... looks like we are taking down heroic imperial 25 man next... love ya.. love your show... if your a hunter or mage... join them!

Zack has approved this message!
Reply Quote
still looking, also considering a rogue/feral druid with a viable tank off set
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
bumped
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump the all stars over the top!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
That helm is ridiculous Muff.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
We have moved to Area 52, best of luck to everyone on Shandris!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Good luck to you guys on Area 52!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]