WTS Rocket chicken, darkmoon rabbit repriced

10 Undead Hunter
Wts
  • Darkmoon Rabbit lvl 8 45k
  • Rocket Chicken 45k
  • priced to sell now. Wont be in the AH but if you want one just send me a tell or a ingame mail and we will talk :)
    Edited by Yace on 1/8/2013 8:25 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    100 Undead Warlock
    I don't know what mind-whacking reality you exist in where 54k is a quick-sell price for a companion pet. Last Darkmoon Rabbit I saw on Horde-side was at 27k when I never saw it again, after starting around 75k. Maybe it sold, maybe the owner gave up, I dunno. Good luck.
    Reply Quote
    10 Undead Hunter
    You do know that prices vary extremely depending on the server. Which makes it hard to pinpoint what things will sell for so you have to try different prices. Ive seen them go for 65k seen some go on the ah for 100k. If a darkmoon rabbit was up for that price im sure it sold cause whoever bought it probably could resell it for a huge profit atleast on most servers.
    Edited by Yace on 1/8/2013 8:25 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Warrior
    I would luv to have the Rabbit at 45k.I have wanted one for years and never get one or even see it in ah.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]