New Horde Order

90 Orc Hunter
New Horde Order is now recruiting all levels. We are seeking highly motivated players that can pull together and work as a team for our scheduled events and willing to help complete Guild Challenges for guild XP and Gold. Below are some of the benefits of NHO and our organization.

Story

We oppose Garrosh's leadership and believe that Thrall is the true High Warchief of the Horde! We honor the true Horde and await his return! If you stand against Garrosh then join the New Horde Order! We are counter culture from the underground! Join the Revolution and bring Garrosh down! Bring it down! BRING IT DOWN!!!

Guild Money Pool

Are you tired of doing things for your guild and not getting recognized for your hard work? NHO will pay only as much as the effort you put into helping us. So, based off a money pool if the guild has one hundred gold in the bank, and you put in 20% of the effort you get 20 gold right off the bat. One Hundred gold doesn't sound like that much huh? We'll look at the bigger picture, the people that are involved helping generate money by doing guild challenges get a bigger piece of the pie. This week our pool is One Thousand gold and it's going to get bigger each week. How much do you want and are you will to contribute? Every Monday at 10PM I close the pool and distribute the money evenly via in game mail.

Achievements

We like to do Achievements, and we help each other out to complete achieves. We're starting to host raids on the weekends on the weekends for ICC and Ulduar. Eventually were going to start going for Cata Achieves.

Ranks

[GM] First Sergeant Burgalveist - As GM of NHO, I am honest and dedicated to helping out everybody as much as possible. My job is to organize events and plan guild functions.

Officer - We have a lot of openings right now. Officers must be of good standing character and assist as much as possible with guild activites. If interested, PM me in game.

RBG Death Crew - If you're interested in working on your rating and want to be a dedicated PVPer then you can join our crew.

Boss Kill Squad - PvE'ers, If you're just interested in raid progression then this is the rank for you.

Role-Player - Greeting there! Perhaps we could have a mug of ale sometime during our tavern nights! (Just because you're an RPer doesn't mean you can't PvP or Raid)

Gold Pool Crew - If you're interested in making money then this is the rank for you. By completing guild challenges gold is generated in the guild. I'll split the money with the group.

Pandarian - 90 has mostly purples
Lieutenant - 90 has mostly blues
Sergeant - 90 still has greens
Leveler - Low lvl

That's it for now...I'll update this thread later.
Edited by Burgalveist on 2/27/2013 7:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Raiding

We are currently recruiting for our 10m raid group, need everything. Raid times are Thursday & Friday starting @ 7PM ST. Seeking reliable people with vent, minimum ilvl of 470, & just good players in general, pst if interested. Seeking the following classes with these specs.

Paladin - Prot/Ret
Warrior - Prot/Fury
Death Knight - Blood/Unholy
Hunter - BM
Monk - Tank/Dps/healz
Shaman - Resto/Dps
Druid - Resto/Boom
Rogue - Dps
Mage - Dps
Priest - Holy/Shadow
Warlock - Dps

Post in this thread if interested or sent me in-game mail.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Classy - We are seeking the following race/classes to help complete guild achievements.

Orcs
Mage
Rogue
Warrior
Monk
Shaman

Tauren
Priest
Hunter
Monk
Shaman
Paladin

Trolls
Hunter
Rogue
Death Knight
Monk
Mage
Shaman
Druid
Priest
Warrior
Warlock

Blood Elves
Hunter
Death Knight
Warrior
Priest
Monk

Undead
Mage
Hunter
Priest
Death Knight
Monk
Warrior

Goblins
Mage
Warlock
Shaman
Priest
Death Knight
Hunter
Rogue

Pandaren
Shaman
Rogue
Priest
Mage
Warrior
Hunter
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Season 13 is about to start, so were gearing everybody up! If you're interested we do PvP events every night around 7PM. Whisper either Gurof, Atalla, Axios, or myself.

or /who New Horde Order and somebody will invite you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
A couple of weeks ago we killed Stormwinds king. A glorious victory for New Horde Order and the wonderful people here on Twisting Nether! Please watch in 1080p HD quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVW6LX8KzzQ
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Hunter
Burgal that has got to be the longest recruitment post I have seen in a long time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Burgal that has got to be the longest recruitment post I have seen in a long time.

New Horde Order: One Guild, One World, One Nation. We are serious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQozjL_Xi88
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
<New Horde Order> We have proof that Garrosh has been funding covert operations in order to control his people! He uses fear and an iron fist to rule the Horde! We must refuse, we must resist! Down with Garrosh! Break your chains of oppression and join the Revolution!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]