90 Human Paladin
02/08/2013 11:47 PMPosted by Karob
Hello.

d'aw, thanks for posting <3
Woof.
hi im thyban
hi
100 Human Paladin
We are the unflinching line, the stalwart guard, the indomitable advance. And we have taught the dead to fear us.

On another note, I'm thinking of starting up weekly training/indoctrination events, lead by Naevius, where attendee's will be instructed in the basic arts of combat and educated in the Scarlet Creed.
90 Human Paladin
We are the unflinching line, the stalwart guard, the indomitable advance. And we have taught the dead to fear us.

On another note, I'm thinking of starting up weekly training/indoctrination events, lead by Naevius, where attendee's will be instructed in the basic arts of combat and educated in the Scarlet Creed.

You're more than welcome to do so.
Argh
100 Human Paladin
02/10/2013 10:10 PMPosted by Joffrey
Argh

Get out of here, ye scurvy dog
(F;..;)F

Get outta Lordaeron, ye filthy scum.

With love <3
100 Human Paladin
(F;..;)F

Get outta Lordaeron, ye filthy scum.

With love <3

No! We were here first.
We've been here our whole lives :I
90 Human Paladin
I'd like to thank Ryni and Wuffles for some awesome random RP before the restart this morning :)
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have pizza
100 Human Paladin
02/12/2013 07:20 AMPosted by Finaj

As was I. I grew up in Lordaeron my entire life. I was there when Arthas's mindless hordes overan the country. I was there when Edrickshire fell. I have seen Plague Carts were brought to bear against defenseless citizens, and I have seen the charnel slaughterhouse that lays within the sewers of my capital city - the wretched abattoir where the people you once claimed kinship with lie twitching on cold slabs, cut open and pumped with foul magick and chemicals. I have seen entire towns captured and subject to grotesque experimentation and torture at the hands of you rotting fiends, and I have seen the Valky'r - the Death Angels of the Lich King - raising the murdered sons and daughters of Lordaeron as mindless puppets in the thrall of the Banshee Queen.

Do not dare call yourself a citizen of Lordaeron, fiend.
90 Human Paladin
02/12/2013 07:34 AMPosted by Gaytheil
I have pizza

I have left over pizza as well. Lost my appetite rather suddenly last night; due to events and being sick D:
90 Human Paladin

As was I. I grew up in Lordaeron my entire life. I was there when Arthas's mindless hordes overan the country. I was there when Edrickshire fell. I have seen Plague Carts were brought to bear against defenseless citizens, and I have seen the charnel slaughterhouse that lays within the sewers of my capital city - the wretched abattoir where the people you once claimed kinship with lie twitching on cold slabs, cut open and pumped with foul magick and chemicals. I have seen entire towns captured and subject to grotesque experimentation and torture at the hands of you rotting fiends, and I have seen the Valky'r - the Death Angels of the Lich King - raising the murdered sons and daughters of Lordaeron as mindless puppets in the thrall of the Banshee Queen.

Do not dare call yourself a citizen of Lordaeron, fiend.

tldr; Naevius is old.
Edited by Cassarian on 2/12/2013 7:38 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]