War Horse Recruitement.

90 Human Mage
01/11/2013 11:21 PMPosted by Munchmaquchi

??? HAHAHAHAHA

Man the Brick Squad responses are so thoughtful and intelligent.

Everything you say is so funny, not my fault : D ! So your max rating is 1776 rating...and you think that we have no one on alliance side better than you as resto druid ?! Are you serious ?! or its some kind of fail troll .... ???????????
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Man the Brick Squad responses are so thoughtful and intelligent.

Everything you say is so funny, not my fault : D ! So your max rating is 1776 rating...and you think that we have no one on alliance side better than you as resto druid ?! Are you serious ?! or its some kind of fail troll .... ???????????

So you think that rating is a pure sign of how good someone is? Even though it is CLEARLY a team effort.. duh.. and you didn't have one UNTIL he transferred over to you guys. So good for you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

So you think that rating is a pure sign of how good someone is? Even though it is CLEARLY a team effort.. duh.. and you didn't have one UNTIL he transferred over to you guys. So good for you.

I got 1900 + rating with 3 different Rdruid this season...*%!##!!#% you talking about...you obviously dont know anyone from alliance side.

Also we had a rank 1 rdruid rofl

learn your !@#$
Edited by Elendí on 1/12/2013 6:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

I got 1900 + rating with 3 different Rdruid this season...*%!##!!#% you talking about...you obviously dont know anyone from alliance side.

Also we had a rank 1 rdruid rofl

learn your !@#$

Please tell me more really.. I want to hear how amazing you think you are. I know some on alliance side and I know whom of which are good..
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Never said i was amasing. Just said that we have lots of good Rdruid on alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I agree that you do, but my glyphs don't make me a bad rdruid -_-
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Never talked about your Rdruid glyph. I was talking about the feral one.

well change your regrowth glyph lol
Edited by Elendí on 1/12/2013 7:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Feral glyphs hardly matter I just mess around on it. It's not my serious spec ya know.. but no way would I change my regrowth glyph it's just my playstyle. Btw you are super lucky soooo many guards spawn to help you haha... barely any guards spawn at our place :S
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
98 % of the time you attack me at shrine im afk, tonight i was on but in pve gear rofl. You opened and i was at 3 % hp... gratz man rofl
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Not asking for gratz xD just saying I never get to gank you because of guards :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
welll each time i check my wow im under 30 % hp haha, i just block and run away hehe :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Hehe, just trying to get some more horde pvpers in... This forum isn't bout who's epeen is bigger... Elendi, grats on having some legit resto druids, guess we just don't see em! Hope to see you out there. We are just trying to keep wpvp alive. Though it is hard to do if no one helps their guildies out.(and they just want to cry about it) :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Lets wargame 3s.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
01/13/2013 08:12 PMPosted by Elendí
Lets wargame 3s.

I'll try to get a team together. Haven't arena'd in a long time only been doing RBGs.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Nice seeing ya in Stormwind Elendi ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
EL-oh-EL
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Yeah brag about kill in wpvp dude hahaha, 20 vs 3, so legit ! Require lots of skill.

And we still managed to kill 4 of you before you kill us when we came from the opposite side of the tram lollll

If our heal had not dced , you guys were !@#$.
Edited by Elendí on 1/14/2013 9:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Yeah brag about kill in wpvp dude hahaha, 20 vs 3, so legit ! Require lots of skill.

And we still managed to kill 4 of you before you kill us when we came from the opposite side of the tram lollll

If our heal had not dced , you guys were !@#$.

Brag? Where is anyone bragging.. It was just nice to see you. We obviously WANT players to fight back because that is the POINT of the game! So thanks.
Edited by Munchmaquchi on 1/15/2013 6:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Sadly our guild is full of lazy !@#, we had enought people to do a epic battle, but no one wanted to do wpvp : (.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Sorry to hear that Elendi :( We love love world pvp too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]