War Horse Recruitement.

37 Blood Elf Hunter
War Horse recruiting for Raid progression, pst Cryptalism for a spot!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
There were only a max of 25 good people in Brick Squad the ones that are still on the server are in SUPFRESH. That's the only place where there's good pvpers on either side.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Thats weird since I'm not in the guild. I think I have more arena chieves than anyone in that guild lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
And ? you are not even playing the game atm hahaha, gratz on having 2.2k 10 years go brah ! dont mean !@#$ atm.
Reply Quote
1 Human Monk
There were only a max of 25 good people in Brick Squad the ones that are still on the server are in SUPFRESH. That's the only place where there's good pvpers on either side.

OPINIONATED AND WRONG...
Reply Quote
1 Human Monk
And ? you are not even playing the game atm hahaha, gratz on having 2.2k 10 years go brah ! dont mean !@#$ atm.

HE STILL IS 2.2K EXP'D..YOU GOT 2K LAST WEEK OF CATA SEASON IN 3V3 WEARING FULL GEAR +HEROIC TRINKETS AS A FIRE MAGE. NEED I SAY MORE? ALL SEASON YOU COULDNT GET EVEN 2K. AND EVEN NOW YOU ARENT DOING SHYT. SO STOP. SITTING ON A 59% W/L AT 1800 WITH A DEMO LOCK AND A RESTO DRUID. GO KILL YOURSELF.
Edited by Goku on 3/28/2013 12:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Monk
AND IM NOT GOING TO HAVE A FORUM WAR WITH YOU DOOD. YOURE THE BIGGEST EGOTISTICAL PRIICK I EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF MEETING IN GAME. SOMEONE WHO IS SO FULL OF THEMSELVES AND ENJOYS TRASHING OTHERS ESPECIALLY WHEN HE HASNT REALLY DONE SHYT HIMSELF. I LOVED SPANKING YOU IN PVP WHETHER IT WERE DUELS, ARENAS (YES I DID MANY TIMES YOU KNOW SO THATS IMPORTANT) AND LISTENING TO YOU ON SKYPE GET OWNED RUNNING WITH A PRIEST IN 2V2 END CATA SEASON. ID RATHER WATCH PAINT DRY THAN GO IN SKYPE WITH YOU AGAIN. YOU DONT EVEN COMMUNICATE UNLESS ITS TO SAY "OH MAN HOW DID YOU LET ME DIE" WHEN YOU LOS HEALS AND FACEROLL LIKE A RETARD GETTING SMOKED. NICE JOB ON " BLINKING OUT OF HEALERS SIGHT" REMEMBER? YEAH YOU DO. OH AND YOULL DISSECT THIS AND MAKE AN EXCUSE FOR EACH ONE. HAHAHA BUT DUDE, YOU DONT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH WELL, YOURE A WEIRD DRUNK FRENCH CANADIAN. SO I CAN CARE LESS WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY NOW. THIS WILL GET TO YOU ANYWHO AND BOTHER YOU ALL NIGHT. HEHEHE

MILEYCYRUS BEST ROGUE WORLD.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Miley i luh you man, but the caps. THE CAPS
Edited by Klintz on 3/28/2013 6:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If you are the best rogue world , why are you not posting on him and show us your skill ? Oh right cause in fact you suck at rogue. : D You went to another server to get carry in s10, GJ bro ! And you base everything you say on one game you hear on skype haha, that funny ! Weird drunk french canadian ??? ( yeah ...right hahaha ) *%%##%%@# is that.

Well considering i learned english while playing video game and a bite in school, i think im doing not too bad. If you say that only cause i have a accent, well i would like to hear you speak french one time. : P

I got 2k in s11 and s12. At least i did something instead of spamming forum with dumb !@#$ like you. Are you really paying your 15 $ per month just to say crap on forum ...so you can feel better about yourself ??? Since s10 you did not accomplish anything. get lost bro !

Keep posting on level 1 toons, you look so smart !

gg
Edited by Elendí on 3/29/2013 1:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
03/28/2013 12:04 AMPosted by Goku

HE STILL IS 2.2K EXP'D..YOU GOT 2K LAST WEEK OF CATA SEASON IN 3V3 WEARING FULL GEAR +HEROIC TRINKETS AS A FIRE MAGE. NEED I SAY MORE? ALL SEASON YOU COULDNT GET EVEN 2K. AND EVEN NOW YOU ARENT DOING SHYT. SO STOP. SITTING ON A 59% W/L AT 1800 WITH A DEMO LOCK AND A RESTO DRUID. GO KILL YOURSELF.

The rdruid and the demo...is the same guy lol

before i go to bed and dream about you, just to let you know that almost everyone had those pve item in s11 LOL. your argument is invalid bra.
Edited by Elendí on 3/29/2013 1:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
dude, in every post you say the same thing to me, GG ON BEING CARRIED IN s10, dood..i was on maiev forever. the only other realms i played serious was on ED ( harder battlegroup) and ravenholt..(whirlwind).. with real life friends.. how the !@#$k is that being carried? my friends never even broke 1750 before playing with me because they were new to WOW. hit me up in game for their ID to ask them. you say the same stupid fail shiit but the fact is im over 2200 multiple times easily. and kept team swapping. regetting it. you are just some loser who thinks his 2k in 3v3 end season or CATA means anything. as if any arena ratings mean shiit right now. elite gear is free for the crybabies like you who never could earn it before. like if you played in wrath, youd be one of those babies getting owned daily by people in full gear. cryng about making it FAIR. your argument is INVALID because you dont have one. your a less than 2k exp player who braags way too much and acts pro. you are not shiit.

03/29/2013 01:04 AMPosted by Elendí

who says im trying to look intelligent? ive already established that i am by not buyiing your dumb egotistical shiit that you got some of your WoW friends to follow you for.i see you for what you are.. its funny too. just another weirdo on WoW who believes he is better than anyone. must be nice in your life huh working at a fukin potato factory.. lame..

At least i did something instead of spamming forum with dumb !@#$ like you

negative..youre like in every thread saying retarded shiit. knocking people for having fun or playing together. just trying to make others feel bad to feel better about yourself. especially when most of them are probably doing alot better than you outside of WoW.. hahahah

mileycyrus best rogue world
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
btw everything you post you dont have to "LOL" at your own shyt. its like your waiting for someone to chime in laughing with you. and to "assist" you now. like a typical coward. you cant handle when someone confronts you on your bullshiit.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Miley i luh you man, but the caps. THE CAPS

sorry man. it got stuck full of elendis bullshiit couldnt untoggle it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
btw everything you post you dont have to "LOL" at your own shyt. its like your waiting for someone to chime in laughing with you. and to "assist" you now. like a typical coward. you cant handle when someone confronts you on your bullshiit.

More easy to say that then respond to what i said. You are funny man. You dont know what to say anymore. I owned you so hard. Get lost
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
dude, in every post you say the same thing to me, GG ON BEING CARRIED IN s10, dood..i was on maiev forever. the only other realms i played serious was on ED ( harder battlegroup) and ravenholt..(whirlwind).. with real life friends.. how the !@#$k is that being carried? my friends never even broke 1750 before playing with me because they were new to WOW. hit me up in game for their ID to ask them. you say the same stupid fail shiit but the fact is im over 2200 multiple times easily. and kept team swapping. regetting it. you are just some loser who thinks his 2k in 3v3 end season or CATA means anything. as if any arena ratings mean shiit right now. elite gear is free for the crybabies like you who never could earn it before. like if you played in wrath, youd be one of those babies getting owned daily by people in full gear. cryng about making it FAIR. your argument is INVALID because you dont have one. your a less than 2k exp player who braags way too much and acts pro. you are not shiit.

who says im trying to look intelligent? ive already established that i am by not buyiing your dumb egotistical shiit that you got some of your WoW friends to follow you for.i see you for what you are.. its funny too. just another weirdo on WoW who believes he is better than anyone. must be nice in your life huh working at a fukin potato factory.. lame..

At least i did something instead of spamming forum with dumb !@#$ like you

negative..youre like in every thread saying retarded shiit. knocking people for having fun or playing together. just trying to make others feel bad to feel better about yourself. especially when most of them are probably doing alot better than you outside of WoW.. hahahah

I love you so much, i have been waiting for your come back on forum. You make me laught so hard ! : D
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
More easy to say that then respond to what i said. You are funny man. You dont know what to say anymore. I owned you so hard. Get lost

this pretty much sums up what youre doing in next quote VVVV

I love you so much, i have been waiting for your come back on forum. You make me laught so hard ! : D

WOW. hypocritical little khajit! STOP riding the skooma pipe so hard!!!
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
i love cleaning up the trash on maiev. its a filthy job , and wladyslaw isnt here to do it anymore. so i guess its a calling that must be answered!

with great power comes great responsibility!!!

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^^^^ This guy lolol.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
This is pretty awesome, getting to watch people who are bad troll other people who are bad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]