Possible Guild Xfer with some Server question

90 Draenei Paladin
Our Guild <Challenge Eccepted> is seeking to move servers, from Darkspear US. A Massive, mostly PvP server, now with Login Queues. We've found it impossible to progress on a PvP server of this size, and are looking for something much smaller.

We made a list of possible servers to go to, ones with a decent population, and progression somewhere near ours.

On this list was Quel'Dorei, and we don't know anything about the server.

So, what can you guys tell me about this server?

Few things I wish to know.
-Hows the On and Off server recruiting?
-Whats stopping current guilds from getting out of HoF and into Terrace?
-Is the trade chat filled with spam and trolls?
-How are the "Bigger" or "More Progressed Guilds" towards the smaller guilds.
-How good are most Random Pugs? For those nights where you can't fill a spot.
Reply Quote
This server is as dead as servers can get. At the beginning of cata, the majority of our "good" guilds died or xferred off. At the beginning of Mop, the few that were left died or xferred off. There is 0 recruitment pool to pull from.

I think Final Requiem, Awakened, and Journey are about all thats left and they cant even get people. The only place to recruit is on the recruitment forums, but no ones going to come to a dead server.

If you like playing wow as a single person game, QD is the place for you.
Reply Quote
-Hows the On and Off server recruiting?
-Whats stopping current guilds from getting out of HoF and into Terrace?
-Is the trade chat filled with spam and trolls?
-How are the "Bigger" or "More Progressed Guilds" towards the smaller guilds.
-How good are most Random Pugs? For those nights where you can't fill a spot.

-The only recruits are the standard guild hoppers who jump on any new guild that springs up.
-trade chat has gone for hours with no one speaking, even the gold sellers left.
-Qd is ranked number 207 out of 246 US realms. The top progression on the server is 3/6hm, 6/6, 3/4. Of the top 10 guilds listed on wow progress half of the guilds are no longer on the server or dead. The top guild hasn't even killed Sha on normal.
-There are no pugs.
Reply Quote
Oh and a final note, the only people who check this forum ,the QD realm forums, no longer even play on this server. We take bets on how many days we can go with no posts.
Edited by Chrysis on 1/9/2013 4:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
01/09/2013 04:49 AMPosted by Chrysis
Oh and a final note, the only people who check this forum ,the QD realm forums, no longer even play on this server. We take bets on how many days we can go with no posts.

This basically.

I left QD to go TO Darkspear.

Perhaps, your guild could be the change QD needs, on the other note, you prob won't like it here.

Also from what I've seen from the rest of your posts, Exodar might of been the best one, others said they were dead aswell.
Edited by Ðeaven on 1/9/2013 10:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
Did I mention the server is dead?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Chrysis why you gotta be a hater like that yo? i thought we were BFFs?
Reply Quote
I'm not hating. I love QD, I cried when it died.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
QD is a wonderful server. Please transfer here. You will love it.
Reply Quote
troll
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
^^
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
I was tricked into xfering here by an RL friend at the start of cata and stopped playing a week after for personal reasons. I came back right before MoP hit and am really surprised servers like this exist. I was kirin tor before I came to QD, I always thought of kirin tor as a server full of bads and being low pop but compared to here......... it's down right decent lol. I love my guild and everyone in it but if I had not found them there is zero chance I would be here still. As far as xfering your guild, I won't tell you not to but it will be quite the uphill battle. The only way we can recruit is off server friends, which might be hard for a guild that is new to the server. Also don't go horde if you want to have a chance at world bosses aside from sha
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Remember that one time when my warlock did Sunwell and I conflaged the whole raid?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Is this a troll post?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]