[H] 10 - LF Skilled Players 6/6,4/6,3/4N

90 Blood Elf Priest
STEADFAST is looking for exceptional players to supplement one of our two 10man groups. This group has been lagging behind and we need players who are willing to get s#$t done. Due to attendance and lack of effort, many players currently in this group are under review. We need people who can be there almost 100% of the time and come to raids with knowledge of the encounters and ready to kill stuff. These positions will be bench spots to start, but be assured there is a VERY good chance it will turn into a permanent raid slot. We will take some time to gear applicants but please come to us with at LEAST a 485 ilvl (LFR makes this very simple).

Will take just about anything right now but main focus is a hunter, resto shaman (ele offpsec), holy paladin (no offspec required) and a balance druid (resto offspec).

Raid nights are Mon/Tues/Wed from 9:30 to 12:30 PST. These are open for negotiation as well, as most members can raid any night. You can apply at www.steadfast-guild.com or send a tell or in game mail to Asllana, Orphie or Superblood.
Edited by Asllana on 1/10/2013 3:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This is a great opportunity for players whose guilds have fallen apart or returning players to get into a decent guild. Steadfast is server rank 7, and this 10man WILL be doing heroic progression once the group is stabilized.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
As a guild we are 1/6H MV, 6/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES. Asllana's group is capable of being in that place as far as talent and skill go. The only reason they are not there relates to attendance issues. Once that is solved, this group will go far.

<Steadfast> is a group made up mostly of "older" players working full time jobs (some of us might even be described as "career oriented" but don't tell our wives). We have a lawyer and several professors, even. That's crazy, right? We're focused on kicking !@# in the short time we get to play, which means we expect people to be primed and ready to roll when raid time starts. If this sounds like what you need, please apply, I'm sure you'll have a good time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Still looking for some good players!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Did I mention Steadfast raiders get all flasks/repairs/enchants etc. provided by the guild? Come join us.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
We are mainly looking for a Hunter, Boomkin (resto off spec optional), resto Shaman with elem. off spec, and a Holy Paladin. If you're looking for a new place to call home with the very high chance of being brought in on the front lines, this is the raiding group for you.

I've been in multiple guilds before and Steadfast is the first one where I've actually had fun and progressed at the same time. We're a good group of people looking for member that give a hoot and want to progress just as much as the rest of us do!

Again, we do have 2 raiding teams, and the only reason we are slightly behind is attendance. When all of our normal members are there we fly through content. The problem is getting the normal members there. There are 6 of us that are always there on raid nights ready to go, and we're looking for 4 more that can do the same!

I, along with the other members of our guild look forward to meeting you! Give me or any of the others Asllana mentioned a holler.

- Orph
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Still looking for people.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Anyone out there?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]