make gear cheaper as season progresses?

(Locked)

55 Blood Elf Paladin
Why not add in a reduction in conquest points required to purchase gear as the season progresses? Like a 25 point deduction per week. That way casuals/people re rolling aren't left in the dust mid way through the season.
Community Manager
01/10/2013 03:47 PMPosted by Opticdino
Why not add in a reduction in conquest points required to purchase gear as the season progresses? Like a 25 point deduction per week. That way casuals/people re rolling aren't left in the dust mid way through the season.

Stay strong! This is a subject that we've been giving a lot of thought to lately. We'll have more to report in the near future.
71 Undead Rogue
01/10/2013 06:55 PMPosted by Daxxarri

Stay strong! This is a subject that we've been giving a lot of thought to lately. We'll have more to report in the near future.

Soon ™
90 Blood Elf Priest
O_0

SEE I TOLD YOU THEY READ THE FORUMS
Edited by Anurakis on 1/10/2013 7:01 PM PST
90 Gnome Mage

Awesome, it's no fun to get rolled by people who started capping the first week, especially if you're gearing up an alt. Looking forward to either price decay or cap rollovers.
90 Undead Monk
Last time they said they have changes coming to PvP gear they put upgrades in to make the gear difference even bigger :0

Would not get your hopes up lads.
90 Human Death Knight
i heard its a big change to gearing coming according to gc
90 Night Elf Rogue
Last time they said they have changes coming to PvP gear they put upgrades in to make the gear difference even bigger :0

Would not get your hopes up lads.

┬──┬ ¯\_(ツ) <----See this table?

I will flip it if you happen to jinx us.
90 Worgen Hunter

Daxx, your last response about the pvp changes was in Tosan's topic almost 3 months ago. Can't you share anything to us?
90 Troll Druid

Why not increase the Weekly Cap as the season moves on? As the season goes along, you increase the Season Cap. You can never exceed the season cap, but you can play catch-up as the season goes on.
90 Undead Priest
Good to hear, can't wait to read the blog. I have to admit that you guys are making broader changes than I've seen in the past and really are trying to adjust things to bring balance to the aspect of the game that we all love so much. That said, I think the game was so incredibly broken at MoP release that it's going to take a lot of time to get to a place of relative balance.

Keep fighting the good fight, Daxx. Thanks for the good word.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Just increase battle fatigue by another 15%

That'll fix everything

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
90 Undead Mage

That'll fix everything

Bahahaha
90 Human Death Knight
i have a few friends that would love to come back but gearing this far in the season is impossible im sure they would come back in a heartbeat if things change. i can see a huge increase in participation as well as re-subs if substantial change, also love to level and gear my alts but the motivation is just not there with the current system.
90 Undead Warlock

That'll fix everything

I hope they do so that Affliction becomes amazing.

Must be hard being blue =) Thanks for the update!
90 Pandaren Hunter
01/10/2013 03:47 PMPosted by Opticdino

I didn't even try to PvP this season. I'm afraid of what will happen when I finally jump back into PvP. It's going to be bad until I can get a few pieces of gear.
90 Blood Elf Priest
This would be a big improvement.

The gear disparities have never been higher between honor and cataclysmic (25 ilvels and no weapon), and what a pain for alts.
90 Undead Mage
guise u r sappoze 2 b supr meen to him and maek him run anway
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]