make gear cheaper as season progresses?

(Locked)

Community Manager
01/11/2013 04:36 PMPosted by Imij
Other than the blog that you have linked from October, is there anything else you can "hint" to us that is more recent that we can possibly expect in the near future?

Not just yet. Soon™.
01/11/2013 05:35 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Other than the blog that you have linked from October, is there anything else you can "hint" to us that is more recent that we can possibly expect in the near future?

Not just yet. Soon™.
Holding you to it.
100 Gnome Priest
Soon = next xpac
100 Human Paladin
I've decided to stop PvPing entirely as long as rating is tied to ilvl progression.

Rating should provide trophies not better equipment.

Rating providing power leads to griefing, frustration, and eventually people quitting.
90 Undead Monk
01/11/2013 05:41 PMPosted by Goonhah
Soon™
If the next patch fixes Rogues, my lvl 90 Horde Rogue would appreciate a reduction.

I am so tired of fishing and gathering herbs. I've been doing it for over a month now and haven't entered a rated bg to try and get the win for 100 Conquests. It's too depressing to even go.

I sure hope the next patch is what they say it will be for us. Maybe I can try and start going for Conquest gear again and try to catch up a bit.

I don't care if its a great buff for our class. Just get it up enough so that average Rogue players don't spend their entire time dying on the battlefield. I miss PvP.
91 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey blizz i would like to say this would be awesome. I want to come back, and i only ever really PvP'd, but right now i cant get a pvp weapon because it's just way too much of a grind to get competative as far as gear is required. please do something for your casual players. Let the PvEers grind, they love that crap, PvPers just want to play on a level playing field.
58 Troll Death Knight
Not just yet. Soon™.
You didnt forget ™ !

Im so proud of you.
Edited by Scyl on 1/12/2013 2:57 AM PST
Yes. Make the game even easier. GG
90 Worgen Death Knight
01/12/2013 08:37 AMPosted by Jacyl
Yes. Make the game even easier. GG

Doing a handful of games every week is really hard in the first place, right?

Yeah, forget alts and latecomers to the season.
Edited by Dyf on 1/12/2013 9:06 AM PST
90 Tauren Shaman
As a student in college, I don't have nearly enough time to gather up so many honor/conquest points that are needed for the PvP gear. However, I always keep trying it seems haha.

It's great if you guys could come up with a reasonable solution to give people a better chance at some good gear.
90 Undead Warlock
01/12/2013 10:00 AMPosted by Rahfal
As a student in college

I work full time, have family friends to pay attention to. You can use all the excuses, but it's still not hard to cap CP each week. It may take a whole 3-5 hours out of a week for me to do it which ends up being less than an hour a day...
90 Human Death Knight
01/10/2013 07:56 PMPosted by Scumcepticon
guise u r sappoze 2 b supr meen to him and maek him run anway

wel doen grashoper
7 Draenei Shaman
01/10/2013 07:00 PMPosted by Lemón

Stay strong! This is a subject that we've been giving a lot of thought to lately. We'll have more to report in the near future.

Soon ™

I just had a question what do you mean by the season? I like the idea of casual players not getting left behind on the re-rolls. Also one more thing I was told by another player that rolling for gear was obsoleted?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]