Another Goodbye Archimonde

90 Draenei Shaman
I'll be transferring off in the next few days. Logging on and not being able to do 3's or 5's has finally taken its toll. I wish you all good luck and goodbye.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
but but but......who will gank me and my guild mates when we least expect it now????
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Kill some internet dragons with us, its the same as pvp but better :).
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Might be staying a few extra days, got convinced to run a comp with a friend...also pve puts me to sleep every time.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
01/11/2013 11:37 AMPosted by Lifenite
but but but......who will gank me and my guild mates when we least expect it now????
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Rogue
chronocide was unable to xfer due to being stuck on an alt that loiters at the auction house
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Lol impdaddy i still remember u in pvp gear full HP getting rofledx2 by a PVE warrior at half HP in Tol Badrad.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
pics or it didn't happen
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
01/13/2013 10:04 AMPosted by Saifu
chronocide was unable to xfer due to being stuck on an alt that loiters at the auction house
Reply Quote
01/13/2013 10:04 AMPosted by Saifu
I can do both at once thank you very much.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Warrior
my stay here ends, good luck on the AH!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Sadness indeed. But if you ally guys need another AH tycoon to come in and monopolize the gem market over there I would be happy to lend a hand.
Reply Quote
There's no one to sell to anymore lol.
Reply Quote
xfered as well yolo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]