Highly Intoxicated 10M core is recruiting

90 Troll Hunter
We are currently looking for a Holy Paladin, a Shadow Priest or Balance Druid with a Heal OS, and a Rogue/Warrior/DK for the last melee spot. Look for me in-game if you have questions or check us out at www.highly-intoxicated.com for more information about us.
Edited by Allfader on 2/6/2013 12:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Need More
Edited by Gwyndolyn on 1/16/2013 6:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Looking for a Ele/Resto Shaman or Bal/Resto Druid to fill out it's last spot in theprogression core. Currently in HoF (still on 2nd boss thanks to scrub Shaman), but expecting to clear inside of two weeks and move into Terrace 10N/MSV 10H. Whisper Allfader, Muncle, or Apacolypse in-game with questions.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
We've been progressing fairly decently, but we hit a wall and needed to make some roster changes. Our roster is as follows:

Main Tank = Filled
Off Tank = Filled
Tank Heals = Recruiting
Raid Heals = Filled
Off Heals = Recruiting
1R-DPS = Filled
2R-DPS = Filled
3R-DPS = Filled
1M-DPS = Filled
2M-DPS = Recruiting

We're looking for COMPETENT raiders to fill these last few spots. A Paladin for the Tank heals would be preferred, a Shadow Priest or Balance Druid would be preferred for the Off Heals, and a Rogue would be preferred for the last melee DPS spot, but we're willing to consider any qualified applicant. Whisper me if I'm on, or check us out at www.highly-intoxicated.com.

We have a core of VERY experienced and qualified players. We don't care about your past or current progression, we care about being good enough to learn the mechanics quickly and avoid mistakes. If you think that's you, let us know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]