[ARPPvP]<Blackmoon Sentinels> Now in Surwich!

90 Night Elf Rogue
what does pengu have to do?
90 Night Elf Rogue
does he need to throw a ring into the molten core? starting an epic quest called the fellowship of pengu?
90 Night Elf Priest
^ I like this idea.
90 Human Warrior
Only if he can have part of his wing-flipper-thing bitten off by a crazy gnome.
90 Night Elf Rogue
that sounds like to much work. maybe he will just disenchant the ring and call it a day.
90 Human Warrior
No more of that laziness. If we have to work harder, so does he.
90 Night Elf Rogue
too late, he got some strange dust from it.
90 Night Elf Druid
Who is this Pengu you speak of?
90 Human Warrior
He thinks he's a big deal around here. The joke's on him, though.
90 Human Warrior
Coron.

We take pants in arenas tomorrow! :D
90 Human Warrior
My hunter is one step closer to being geared for arenas.

Also, I know who you are. Quit policin' my thread. >:[ Seriously, it was funny at first, now it's just sad. Get a hobby or something.
90 Night Elf Druid
Sami, bad news : /

Few of my fam are headin' over seas, and I'm gonna be spendin' a lot of my time helpin' them, wont be able to get on until at least friday

If possible, we can take pants then?
90 Human Warrior
We may take pants then, but I hope you can make it during the day (Mountain Time US) cause I'm driving four hours that night to get the boyfriend to drill.
90 Human Warrior
I'd say these guys are well trained, but they clearly aren't if it's ALL gone.

Yeah, I said it.
90 Human Warrior
Bump before bed. Can finally do LFR on my hunter. x_x

Coron, I better see you on tomorrow during the day. I don't know how well I can arena with a mobile hotspot connection in a hotel, and that's where I'll be Saturday. We might have to try to take all the pants Sunday and Monday night. <3
90 Night Elf Druid
Coron, I better see you on tomorrow during the day. I don't know how well I can arena with a mobile hotspot connection in a hotel, and that's where I'll be Saturday. We might have to try to take all the pants Sunday and Monday night. <3

Sounds good!

Hopfully things will clear up on my end by then <3

All the glorious pants!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]