[ARPPvP]<Blackmoon Sentinels> Now in Surwich!

90 Human Warrior
Events have been moved around, on account of the fact that I wasnt able to get in last night until late. Yesterday's event will happen Saturday, Saturday's on Monday, and Monday's on... Thursday, I think.

RPPvP events to start Tuesday with Blood Regiment and Wolves of the Gray Rose. Will be sending that necessary info out to Rhazar and Winniea tonight. Didn't have time on my lunch break, unfortunately.

CORON. We will have to try to find time to take pants in arena. Might be a challenge this week.
90 Night Elf Rogue
huzzah
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hi Samirex :)
90 Night Elf Rogue
sometimes malo wishes he was a saber.
90 Human Warrior
02/10/2013 12:11 PMPosted by Sarîa

Hi Saria. How are you?

I hope you haven't been torturing more Alliance folks. We'd have words if you were. <3
90 Night Elf Hunter
Sami! <3

All those pants!

The display shelf is stacked with them.
90 Human Warrior
How is Starcraft stuff showing up in my guild thread? WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Edit: I know it was there! I saw it, I'm not crazy.
Edited by Samirex on 2/11/2013 6:57 AM PST
90 Human Warrior
Yes, all the pants! But if we ever get a mistweaver-protadin team again, though, I may just kick a small animal.

BTW, you do know that when 5.2 comes out, we have to do this all over again? XD
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/10/2013 09:55 PMPosted by Samirex

Hi Saria. How are you?

I hope you haven't been torturing more Alliance folks. We'd have words if you were. <3
Been doing fine. And no, I havnt been touring anyone....lately. =3

Hi Lia. ^^
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ba-bumps :D

Yes, all the pants! But if we ever get a mistweaver-protadin team again, though, I may just kick a small animal.

BTW, you do know that when 5.2 comes out, we have to do this all over again? XD

Yep!

But it's okay, we're good. We will steal all the pants...and enjoy it!

02/11/2013 10:38 AMPosted by Sarîa
Hi Lia. ^^

Hai! *waves* :D
90 Human Warrior
Coron, you weren't on this morning. :( But I got Kori a couple levels, and I'm closer to my holiday event achievement. :D So it all works.

I'll let you know when my belf is ready.
90 Night Elf Druid
Coron, you weren't on this morning. :( But I got Kori a couple levels, and I'm closer to my holiday event achievement. :D So it all works.

I'll let you know when my belf is ready.

Yyyyyeeeaaa, sorry about that.

I kinda fell asleep...then woke up the next morning...felt something was off, cheaked by time table for college. Turns out the day I don't have college till later in the day was tomorrow my time...and not today, so I had to rush to get up and get ready : /
90 Human Warrior
All I want is one of those stupid very berry cream things!

/sob

I hate this holiday.
90 Night Elf Druid
Bumps
90 Human Warrior
Malothis will be in charge of the RPPvP tonight, because I'll still be at work when it begins. Good luck, guys!

Glory to the Alliance!
90 Night Elf Rogue
it was just rp
90 Night Elf Rogue
except between malothis and eltheric, they kinda got into an argument at the end.
90 Night Elf Druid
Page two is not a place. It's a thing.
90 Human Warrior
Had to do some last minute event shifting due to RL stuff. I may or may not be able to make it to that Kun Lai meeting the Jade Guard is holding.

Tonight's RP event will now be on Monday!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]