[ARPPvP]<Blackmoon Sentinels> Now in Surwich!

90 Night Elf Rogue
02/18/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Türin
Hello, people I do not know! I've joined the parade of saying random hellos in your thread.

It is a parade celebrating st. pengu, dontcha know?
90 Human Warrior
02/18/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Türin
Hello, people I do not know! I've joined the parade of saying random hellos in your thread.

A surprising number of people actually do this, and I've never figured out why. But I always appreciate the random bumps and nods. :D
90 Night Elf Rogue
I'm batman.
90 Human Warrior
So I got into an instance, and the group was already in the middle of a fight. I know it's a little confusing when people come in mid-fight, so I didn't say anything as I went into burr form to start clawing things up.

It was as the DPS CONTINUED to tank that I said "You can stop now, you have an actual tank." His response was "NO U."

So I left the instance. Is it wrong that I don't feel bad?
90 Night Elf Rogue
nahh i dont think so sami
100 Night Elf Druid
So I got into an instance, and the group was already in the middle of a fight. I know it's a little confusing when people come in mid-fight, so I didn't say anything as I went into burr form to start clawing things up.

It was as the DPS CONTINUED to tank that I said "You can stop now, you have an actual tank." His response was "NO U."

So I left the instance. Is it wrong that I don't feel bad?

Nope

You should have pulled a large mob and then brought them back. Sure, you might die, but then the aggro goes to them and you watch as they die horribly.

I would have been proud.
100 Night Elf Druid
Bump
90 Night Elf Rogue
lets go blackmoon lets go. lets go blackmoon lets go....okay i cant fill in the cheerleader role guys, we need to appoint a new one.
90 Human Warrior
Vex makes an awesome cheerleader.

And Malo, if you don't like how I schedule things on the calendar, you can do it yourself. 8D <3
100 Night Elf Druid
Up the page!
100 Night Elf Druid
Up the page even more!
90 Human Warrior
Coron, I need to teach you to post more than one sentence. It'll keep your posts from getting reported, cause we got a hater in here somewhere.
83 Worgen Rogue
Requesting clearance to land my airplane in your section, named 'voice chat'.
90 Human Warrior
Tronei, I can't give you that info if you aren't logged in. Fix yo'self. XD
100 Night Elf Druid
02/20/2013 06:57 PMPosted by Samirex
Coron, I need to teach you to post more than one sentence. It'll keep your posts from getting reported, cause we got a hater in here somewhere.

*Hatersgonnahate.gif*
100 Night Elf Druid
Watch me strut through your thread and bump it with mah face!
90 Human Warrior
And it is off to work for me! Good luck to all those who are going to the Kun Lai events. I shall be in tonight and hopefully still have the chance to crack a few heads. :D

Stupid work.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]