Leveling a healer

90 Draenei Mage
I've just recently started leveling a shaman for healing end-game content, but as I read this forum and look at the different logs, I can't help but think that I made a mistake not choosing a paladin or priest.

Are there any suggestions that the Healing community could give? Should I reroll, or stick it out and keep leveling my shaman?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Shamans, disc priests and Paladins are all really, really useful for progression raiding. The other 3 are just passable.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/14/2013 02:50 AMPosted by Keirisonis
Shamans, disc priests and Paladins are all really, really useful for progression raiding.

No need to reroll.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
01/14/2013 02:42 AMPosted by Achrinus
Are there any suggestions that the Healing community could give? Should I reroll, or stick it out and keep leveling my shaman?

If you enjoy the style of shaman healing you should continue playing it. If you want to be the OP class then shaman is not a good choice. Shaman are always middle of the road but our cooldowns are second to none and after playing all the healing classes for a few years, i would not want to main anything else.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]