Rated the transmog above you.

91 Draenei Hunter
Ta-dah! (Just need a new bow.)

@ Cowtippingg: 10/10. I like the set and I'm jealous of your crown!
90 Human Hunter
Debating on going back to Black bow of the betrayer. Helm is usually on, but i cant log in and fix it right now. 8\10 for Cow, the red doesnt really go well with worgens.
1 Troll Druid
Ghostsong, love the set. Before MoP, I never really saw anyone rock it and that bow, but now everyone seems to own it (which is why I tweaked my mog).

Still: 9/10 (The Illidari tabard goes great with it)

Here's me: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravenholdt/Saturn/simple

The eyes glow bright red and the shoulders emit electricity!
Edited by Zg on 1/15/2013 11:08 AM PST
88 Blood Elf Hunter
i like the concept, hate the look of the weapon, and dont really like mail armor on worgen. 6/10
90 Human Hunter
I like it. I'm on the fence on the gun but it still looks good. 8/10

I know i started it but this is another mog i've got that really looks good now i think.
100 Night Elf Hunter
Not bad looking. Kudos for the Scarlet Crusade tabard too :)
90 Blood Elf Hunter
01/15/2013 10:46 AMPosted by Triöna
there are.... T6 boots and belt?

For Gronnstalker? Yeppers. Got them on now. Normally I run with the Golden Bow from the twins, but Ive just been too lazy to remog it after I did some pvp using the gladiator chain T4 look alike.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Wish Gronnstalker sunwell tier pieces matched ._.
100 Blood Elf Hunter
@Asria: 10/10 Biased since I have nostalgic memories of running MC.
90 Pandaren Hunter
4/10 nearly nothing Xmogged... and ur weapon dosnt match >.<
100 Night Elf Hunter
@Wuamay 10/10...nice matching of the colors, good blending even the weapons. Also I rarely see "green" sets so its fresh!

As for me, This is a repost, feel free to re rate me! I changed the gun out :P

As for me I tried to make something different so heres my theme : Undead theme with cryptstalker.Sort of like the NPC Nathanos Blightcaller. The 4 red eyes plus my toon's eyes plus vengeful shoulders make 8 eyes of a spider. The Owl is a bird of the night and darkness so Im rolling with a spirit beast owl as well as a bird tabard. I also use murder of crows and its looks awesome when attacking. Sometimes I use a brown scorpid pet and ride my scorpion mount.

I have my Blight Hawk vanity pet out and I ride the Headless Horseman's Mount depending on which pet im using. Im debating on whether I should find another weapon, cause I see a LOT of hunters using this gun :P
Edited by Raygar on 1/18/2013 3:35 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Hunter
7/10 That set doesn't look too bad on worgen.. the bow doesn't match though.
90 Dwarf Hunter
hello baby......

8/10 for sure
Edited by Kynsierra on 1/16/2013 11:34 AM PST
90 Troll Hunter
10/10 - Reminds me of the Shinra in Final Fantasy VII

inb4 people hate on T14 gear

White T14 is where it's at! (even if it's not BIS)

hello baby......

8/10 for sure

Not really feeling the helm, the rest of the set is very paladin-y.
1/10 theres hardly any transmog going down here
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)