HCT 4: Theorycrafting Pokemon

100 Troll Hunter
It's been like 6 months of killing Magmadar and not getting GS pants. I'm starting to not believe they're still in game.
90 Orc Hunter
i have 37 kj kills and no thoridal

and it took me 34 illidan kills to get my black bow of the betrayer. i completed 2 sets of glaives for friends and saw tons of individual glaives
Edited by Crooklyn on 1/15/2013 1:15 PM PST
90 Draenei Hunter
So many Curator kills. Never seen gloves.
I feel your pain.
RNG is an evil evil thing.
88 Blood Elf Hunter
@Pestilence

i farm MC each week for might gear for my war, i've gotten the entire hunter and rogue sets, twice over.

@Crook

got Thori'dal on my rogue first run, won it over 3 hunters :|

@ Mezasu

it gets worse Q.Q log in to see Sunwing, go down to tame, start the tame, my last pet shows up, one shots sunwing. I R SAD HUNTARD!
88 Blood Elf Hunter
Some good news though. tomorrow, i will officially join the ranks of the Darkspear Hunters! :D so bored of being an elf.
01/15/2013 01:11 PMPosted by Pestílence
It's been like 6 months of killing Magmadar and not getting GS pants. I'm starting to not believe they're still in game.

That's OK, my helpful addon informs me that I've killed Slabhide 61 times and have yet to see the mount. It's nice that it's so up front about my failure
90 Pandaren Hunter
I tell you what. When I put a piece of chicken in the fridge last night, I expect to find it when I come. And my mother always used to say, "somebody stole your piece of chicken!"

I'm just a helm away from completing the Valorous Cryptstalker's set, which sucks because Kel'Thuzad is the only boss in there that I cannot solo. No way that I can push 200K DPS for 1:15 in order to beat the ice block move that he does. Even with a friend it is still tough.

Overall, I think the set goes well with my guild tabard and the LFR sha touched weapon.

Oh yeah! I got the right half of Thunderfury on Hunter this week! If only I could send the left half that is collecting dust in my Priest's bank to my Hunter...

01/15/2013 04:49 PMPosted by Silvis
Some good news though. tomorrow, i will officially join the ranks of the Darkspear Hunters! :D so bored of being an elf.

I never did like the spin they did. It has nothing on the night elf flip.

01/15/2013 01:11 PMPosted by Pestílence

Do the Outlands recolor fit the rest of the set? That'd give you a daily shot at something.
90 Dwarf Hunter
So I felt like Soloing AQ 40
88 Blood Elf Hunter
01/16/2013 01:08 PMPosted by Yjjial
So I felt like Soloing AQ 40

howd it go?
90 Dwarf Hunter
Cooked up a fun temp xmog.
Everything died, but I didn't have enough idols for a full set.
90 Draenei Hunter

Keep getting the keys and opening chests. Just takes a few runs and you'll get the full set. Never seen it on a dwarf before :)
90 Dwarf Hunter

Keep getting the keys and opening chests. Just takes a few runs and you'll get the full set. Never seen it on a dwarf before :)
only one short. Next week I'll be good. I'm planning to grind the rep anyway.
01/16/2013 02:52 PMPosted by Yjjial
only one short. Next week I'll be good. I'm planning to grind the rep anyway.

Hey, that's what I'm doing...

U NO STEEL MEH IDEA
88 Blood Elf Hunter
so this is irksome... tried to buy my race change, i think the system took my money but didnt give me my race change. im mad.
It takes about an hour usually. Try logging out of the game entirely and logging back in
88 Blood Elf Hunter
01/16/2013 05:16 PMPosted by Sneakys
It takes about an hour usually. Try logging out of the game entirely and logging back in

thing is, i canceled the race change. i even checked the dashboard to make sure.

reason:the stupid as hell error that neither i nor blizzard CS could figure out.
Edited by Silvis on 1/16/2013 5:20 PM PST
Why did I ever think watching American Horror story at night was a good idea?
90 Pandaren Hunter
I just came back to say that Leorina now has every legendary she can wear.

ALL 2 OF THEM!
90 Draenei Hunter
I just came back to say that Leorina now has every legendary she can wear.

ALL 2 OF THEM!

I missed you!
And grats :D

I should stream, but figured people wouldn't want to see 10+ wipes on heroic Lei Shi.
What do you think? Weekend night streams?
90 Orc Hunter
I should stream, but figured people wouldn't want to see 10+ wipes on heroic Lei Shi.
What do you think? Weekend night streams?
If you do it I'd probably implode from the amount of awesomeness.

So ya, do it.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]