HCT 4: Theorycrafting Pokemon

90 Draenei Hunter
http://24.media.tumblr.com/7547f4f78a051c60b28091249f3234b0/tumblr_mglgul3oRC1rtcfaqo1_400.gif

Post when you do, but I might be asleepinating. We're currently working on Amber Shaper now that the zerg strat doesn't work *grumpyface* c'est la vie.

Haha cute :D

Will do. Raid is tmw night. Not sure where we are headed first. No more MSV as far as I know.

So the other week I picked up Arrowflight Medallion because I have terrible luck on trinkets and was using Jade Bandit Figurine.
Used my coin roll on Lei Shi tonight.
You have received item Terror in the Mists.

That's how the game works!
Oh you spent all your valor on a trinket? Ok here's the trinket you actually want.
90 Orc Hunter
Edit: Completely off topic, but Wowhead says that the Onyxian mount drops off of 10 man, but my addon says it only drops off of 25 man. Who be the liar here?

it still does drop in 10 as a guildie just yesterday rubbed it in my face that he got it first try going for the helm to mog.
For this next one, I would like you all to listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI

I have taken a liking to kiting various NPCs back to the Shrine of the Seven Stars.
One in particular, Sahn Tidehunter. Anyone who is aware of what the Jinyu rare spawns do knows about the move Rain Dance.

Civilian Kill Count: 7

This, this is why you're awesome

01/18/2013 10:41 AMPosted by Irwinn
it still does drop in 10 as a guildie just yesterday rubbed it in my face that he got it first try going for the helm to mog

I thank you! I was going to be so mad if I wasted 2 weeks on 10 man and the stupid thing never dropped on it to begin with
90 Draenei Hunter
I have taken a liking to kiting various NPCs back to the Shrine of the Seven Stars.
One in particular, Sahn Tidehunter. Anyone who is aware of what the Jinyu rare spawns do knows about the move Rain Dance.

Civilian Kill Count: 7

Will update as I get more victims.

Bummer that they leashed most stuff, so fun to do! Anyone remember the pit lord from the dark portal with his 1 shotting rain of fire in shatt? Maybe the world dragon from Duskwood in Stormwind?
If you were on Aman'Thul during BC you would have witnessed that almost daily xD
90 Pandaren Hunter

NPCs? AFKers? All of the above? Either way, hilarious!

2 Afkers, the rest were all there. Which makes it even funnier.

Oh and I managed to get a shaman killed to the crab I kited just down the ramp. Moving from a frontal assault is hard guys.

01/18/2013 06:25 AMPosted by Mezasu
Oh you spent all your valor on a trinket? Ok here's the trinket you actually want.

I will write an autobiography of my life.
This is all it will consist of.

Trinkets and Shoulders plague the crap out of me.
01/18/2013 04:44 PMPosted by Leorina

I was nice and let the other hunter who consistantly pulls 20k less than me (not an exaggeration) have the trinket off of Elegon. Why did I do this thing?
90 Draenei Hunter
01/18/2013 04:52 PMPosted by Sneakys

I was nice and let the other hunter who consistantly pulls 20k less than me (not an exaggeration) have the trinket off of Elegon. Why did I do this thing?

There are benefits to being the only Hunter in a 25m raid!
90 Draenei Hunter
@Bright
Stupid armory bug thinking you never killed Garalon. Your bars aren't fully green! It bugs me!
90 Draenei Hunter
01/18/2013 05:07 PMPosted by Mezasu
It bugs me!

I think its a bug.

We are so funny xD
90 Pandaren Hunter

If you were on Aman'Thul during BC you would have witnessed that almost daily xD

I've only been on AT for a few months. Transferred form Dath'remar.

I gave the tier shoulders to a shaman we later booted :\ he didn't even say thank you. Oh well, if giving him the shoulders later resulted in him being booted, I regret nothing.

Also, Just logged on 30 minutes ago

Civilian Kill Count: 10

2 AFKers and a warlock silly enough to engage Sahn.
90 Pandaren Hunter
01/18/2013 04:44 PMPosted by Leorina

If I had a war cry in wow, it'd be, "Where the hell is my helm!?"

01/18/2013 05:08 PMPosted by Bright
It bugs me!

I think its a bug.

We are so funny xD

The bug is a bug?
90 Draenei Hunter
I think its a bug.

We are so funny xD

I promise you I did not mean to do that.
90 Draenei Hunter
New guild forum layout, oh god.
http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqu33q.jpg
90 Pandaren Hunter
Oh gosh lol.

We want a nice layout for our guild but no one knows how to design one :s
VICTORY! The drake dropped off of Slabhide!

THE LONG NIGHTMARE IS OVER
90 Pandaren Hunter
Much grats to you c:

Right now I'm grinding out achievement points. Hnnnnggg
90 Draenei Hunter
They need to expend void storage, im just about out of room in bank and bags to =.=
90 Dwarf Hunter
True-Aim Long Rifle needs to drop already.
90 Draenei Hunter
@Bright
YES!
I JUST went through my bags and bank and tossed stuff that I can somewhat live without. All these MoP rares drop neat items that I would like to keep, but all these armor sets are taking up the most room. Even with a couple Royal Satchel.

Also, adding mote stable slots wouldn't suck. I can't get any "fun" pets because mine are full of the essentials (one of every buff). Think Skoll is the only real rare I have that I won't delete. Got rid of the AQ40 Bug Trio because of space.

Hey Bright, heroic Empress tonight maybe. If not, then it's Protectors. I'm honestly scared of both haha (10m run).

Will stream tonight! 11pm EST.
90 Draenei Hunter
Also, adding more stable slots wouldn't suck. I can't get any "fun" pets because mine are full of the essentials (one of every buff). Think Skoll is the only real rare I have that I won't delete. Got rid of the AQ40 Bug Trio because of space.

Ya i don't get to have many fun pets sadly, with the amount of new pets they add every patch it would be nice if they could maybe double the stable size or something!

Hey Bright, heroic Empress tonight maybe. If not, then it's Protectors. I'm honestly scared of both haha (10m run).

Will stream tonight! 11pm EST.

Good luck! I will take a look for sure. If you read this sometime soon, how long is it until 11pm EST? Currently 10:52am here lol
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]