[A]<siswai aman> 3/16H LF Late Night Raiders

90 Gnome Priest
[A] <siswai aman> of Blackwater Raiders is now recruiting late night raiders for our 10man progression.

About us: <siswai aman> is currently 16/16N 3/16H in T14. We were the second guild on Blackwater Raiders to clear heroic T13 during Cataclysm. Our goal is to get several of the T14 heroic modes completed before T15 is released. While we take a more casual approach to progression than many guilds, we are still serious about our raiding and are in need of more players who are like-minded.

Our core group raids Tuesday through Thursday 9:15pm to midnight US Pacific time. Core raiders will be used for progression fights; other raiders will be cycled in for bosses on farm to help them get geared and be an active part of the team as comp needs allow. We also organize additional 10man runs based on member availablltiy so days and times will vary for those.

What we're looking for: We currently are recruiting for players in hybrid classes that have a good DPS spec along with either a solid tank or heal offspec.

We're looking both for players who want to earn a regular spot in our core group and for those who may not be able to commit to raiding on a regular basis but are still good raiders who frequently find themselves online late at night and would like to fill in as needed.

Personality, punctuality and preparation are important to us. You can be the best player in WoW but you won't be a good fit for our guild if you think mom jokes and insults are the pinnacle of humor, or fail to show for scheduled raids. Core members will put some effort into researching fights and staying on top of the latest class/spec info for their active raiding toons.

Our members are expected to have Ventrilo and whatever add-ons they need to assist with their raid performance, such as DBM. While we don't require members have a mic for Ventrilo, it is preferred for communication during fights. If you tell us you don't use add-ons because you don't need them, you better be prepared to back that up with stellar performance.

For more information about the guild and to apply, please visit our website at http://siswai-aman.wowstead.com/ or speak with any of our members online. They will be happy to get you in contact with an available officer.

Happy Raiding to all, wherever your path takes you!
Edited by Joynal on 2/8/2013 1:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
late night ra
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
01/15/2013 11:50 PMPosted by Ellouelle
late night ra

Shush. I fixed. And 11/16N now, not including the kill wowprogress gave us credit for in error.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Bump for 2 new boss kills tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
We're still looking for more players to join, especially healers at this time. While we'd prefer experience with current normal modes, we're always willing to give someone a chance who's shown they've put effort into making their toon raid ready.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Gnomes are highly preferred.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
priesty now that i look your mage has the most traumatizing face.

you dont even deserve to add a qt to your name

disgusting
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Priest
priesty is a qt on the inside >___^
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
01/25/2013 10:57 AMPosted by Thel
priesty is a qt on the inside >___^

^

<3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Im sure it was a QT back in the day. Like in the WoWbeta.

Alas Goldshire and Crystalized Mana Residue addiction can be hard on a young gnome.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I have been itching to Getting back to Alliance. I Miss my Trilby. If I find myself Gearing up, I will hunt you down Joy.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Okie doke, I'll be around somewhere I'm sure. Though it might be on other realms spamming their trade trying to recruit. >.<

Come on, BWR! I know some of you out there want to raid. We love the home grown folk, don't make us import!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
01/25/2013 03:13 PMPosted by Joynal
Come on, BWR! I know some of you out there want to raid. We love the home grown folk, don't make us import!

I know I was good to fill in most of cata, but blerg, Im not liking MoP. I cant work up the motivation or desire to really do anything.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Bump for our new Tranquil Masters! We're still looking for more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/01/2013 12:38 AMPosted by Joynal
Bump for our new Tranquil Masters! We're still looking for more.

nice
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
New bump. Got 3 heroic modes this week - yay!

Still need more people though, and especially a DPS with tank offspec. If you got some gear, some skill and are ready for heroic modes, give us a jingle!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
carry me
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^ what the Pastie Looking elf Said.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
02/08/2013 02:27 AMPosted by Thelz
carry me

You're a big Nelf now. You don't need it.

02/08/2013 06:13 AMPosted by Rantipole
^ what the Pastie Looking elf Said.

Ditch the red for the blue. I know Disc is OP right now but I don't think Trilby is up to tanking.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
this is me posting in joynals thread hello everyone
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]