[A]<siswai aman> 3/16H LF Late Night Raiders

90 Pandaren Monk
02/08/2013 11:08 AMPosted by Joynal
Ditch the red for the blue. I know Disc is OP right now but I don't think Trilby is up to tanking.

Of course not, that's just silly. that's what my Fire Mage is for.

OOH YOU MEAN RANTI! Oh.... I'll have to ask my Superiors about it. . . . .

02/08/2013 11:45 AMPosted by Ellouelle
this is me posting in joynals thread hello everyone

HI BABY!
http://bit.ly/11v8zGC
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/08/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Rantipole
OOH YOU MEAN RANTI!

but whose panda tail will i admire if you go?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/08/2013 12:22 PMPosted by Thel
OOH YOU MEAN RANTI!

but whose panda tail will i admire if you go?

The Skinny Long eared one has a valid point.

*Ponders the prospects of Pandaren Cell Division, but recalls she is no good with math*
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
*cough*

You can stay Pandaren as Alliance. No need to ditch the tail.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
but then my Tail will not be as easily viewable by the Scrawny blonde one. i believe that is the problem at hand.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
^
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Scrawny blonde one has many clones scattered around the Alliance. She can see you through their eyes.

But bumps again, we'd love to find a tank/DPS for our crew. We've made some good progress in the last couple of weeks and want to keep it going.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
shhhhhhhhhh
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
<.< I don't Think My Guild would Let me go.

besides, For all ya know I could be carried.

*Cough*quitecontrarybutthatsbesidesthepoint *Coughcough*
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Well, we aren't out to steal people from other guilds. It's one thing if someone isn't happy in their current guild and plans to quit regardless but we don't want to be breaking up other raid groups on the server and leave others unhappy.

But there have been some guilds that have slowly broken up over the course of the expansion and we might be able to offer a few of those left behind a place in our guild. We're not demanding that players be as geared as we are - that's unrealisitc. But we do ask that you have made reasonable effort to get geared for serious raiding, know how to skillfully play your class (random button smashing rarely makes for good results), and have good raid awareness.

Most of all, be prepared to wipe. Wiping is part of progression. We've been lucky with many of our first kills, getting them within 20 attempts, but sometimes you hit an Elegon and the number goes a lot higher while we work out the best way to approach the fight based on our group comp. And we'll still wipe on bosses we've downed before on occasion. We do have our derp moments. Not to mention our trash wipes this past week even if we were laughing hysterically.

If wiping makes you nerdrage, stick to LFR.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I tease - Joynal would never be so bold as to steal me away from TC...... mind you, she IS a gnome, I don't quite trust anything that was originally a robot. . . .
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Ba-da-bump.

Even if you're not interested in joining the guild, we have at least one spot (tank) and possibly two (DPS - melee preferred believe it or not) open for our run this week thanks to OZ being such a strange land. Again, our raid days and times are Tu, Wed, Th 9:15p-midnight server.

Since we are pushing heroic modes, we are looking for players appropriately geared and with some solid normal/heroic raid experience, preferably in T14. If you got some time on your hands this week and think you're up to the challenge, please contact a siswai member in game so we can gossip then get someone appropriate to get back to you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]