Mistweaver Monk LF [H] Guild

90 Human Monk
Hey there, I have recently decided to faction change over to Horde here relatively soon and I am looking for a good raiding guild who also participates in RBGs and specifically attempts on Gold Heroic Challenge Modes. I have experience with the raids and have a ilevel of 482. Let me know if anyone is interested!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Now I'm curious; what Horde guilds run RBGs?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
yo i heard u like rbgs
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
hope youre joking, either way Alesbeard i do rbgs on horde now and then lower mmr groups type /join ratedbgs
Edited by Akashiy on 1/17/2013 4:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
yo yubz yo yo yolo ya?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
yubz you dont even have 1550 and youve apparently even been wintrading, talk about doing it right man
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Yub, I'll trade you 4 wins for 2 ghost iron bars. AND a paper zeppelin.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I just like killing people I don't understand what all the hubbub around "Balancing" is, if that's what you're referring to.

Also I'm pretty shure nothing in the community is going to change as long as people play the game, it could be worse, we could have the Runescape or Xbox community

Edit:You'll never know
Edited by Ængel on 1/18/2013 12:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Balancing, eh, well, I'm glad my main isn't a Rogue right now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]