WTS Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent

90 Gnome Priest
Title says it all i currently have a sky crystal for sale, the crystal is used to make Alani attack able in vale. Alani is a rare cloud serpent mount that is hard to come by due to the shards being almost impossible to get ahold of considering you need 10. Curent bid is at 200k for loot right if you would like to bit please send me an in game mail by friday (when i am selling it).

http://www.wowhead.com/item=90655
Edited by Meechie on 1/17/2013 10:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
You have one shard... and you want to sell it? Dude, they sb. Farm out the other 9 and then then sell the dragon ;)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
actually dude i have all 10 and already made the sky crystal. it is actually sold and i will be farming up more soon so if anyone wants to buy one let me know.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Actually I might know someone, I'll send them your way if it pans.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
ok, havem send me mail if im not on and ill get back to them asap
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
are you farming them or cloning the shards illegally? This mount by the way is hideous looking, and not worth 200k ... what is even less impressive about this or the 120k reforge mount is that ppl who spend this much at once usually buy gold, making them a non-competing lump of crap. Wish they'd make it an achieve mount, like this ugly wind serpent actually is, fix the drop rate up a bit, and knock out the illegal economy crap so the above wouldn't actually be a question, and we could all /cheer for the ppl who made, saved, and achieved enough for these.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Did you necro a dead old thread to scream loudly that you have no idea how shard farming works, and that because you don't like something or have the money to buy it, that no one else can or should either?

Because dude, don't be a %###@@#!.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]