FIRST GALLEON KILL FOR THE ALLIANCE ON REALM!

100 Draenei Hunter
Recently our guild (The Chroniclers Fate) Was the first alliance guild to take down Galleon, not only were we the first to kill him, our guild was the first to do it with only 10 people!!! If you would like to join you may speak to one of the members of the guild.
Reply Quote
gartz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Anyone else hear crickets?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
there is a first for everything.

even if it is something no one cares for. like the first to wear short shorts and rollerblade over a fire pit without burning off your man maine, or taking down galleon on ally side.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
LOL, you mad hordies
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
to quote an overly addicted realm first tool.

"get out of here you filthy casual"
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Wow... I realize that Alliance on Rexxar has fallen, but I urge people not to hold us to whatever retarded standard that tool is trying to put forward. I personally know of 5 guildies from Epicism that were involved in the kill.

Do we get a grats for that? No. you know why? Because nobody cares! Upon quick inspection, the furthest I can see of your real progression is Spirit Kings for your whole guild. Not bad for content that's quite a bit outdated. Making a post like this only points out the fact that you clearly have no idea HOW PvE is supposed to work. (Epic gemming by the way!)

You killed a boss that Horde have been diligent on camping for a hell of a long time... Good for you? But if those 10 people you seem to pride yourself on, really did it all by yourselves as you seem to claim... maybe you'd be able to at least clear MSV.

This !@#$ is exactly why Rexxar Alliance has more guilds then can be named, and there are really only maybe 3 of any decent reputation. To those guilds I say;

Keep up the good work. Someone has to carry these morons.
Edited by Tristrex on 1/17/2013 11:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I think sobee is hawt and awesome

I couldn't agree more
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
01/17/2013 06:59 PMPosted by Xqscxrush
LOL, you mad hordies

Nice spec, gemming and major glyphs you have there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/17/2013 02:17 PMPosted by Xqscxrush
Recently our guild (The Chroniclers Fate) Was the first alliance guild to take down Galleon, not only were we the first to kill him, our guild was the first to do it with only 10 people!!! If you would like to join you may speak to one of the members of the guild.

Its funny that the alliance needed the horde's help to even kill it. However from what I heard the horde who were online at the time were atrocious. Really a disgrace. They most certainly did not deserve a Galleon kill. Filthy casuals.

Kudos to your guild.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Congratulations!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
http://imageshack.us/a/img4/3869/imagedagu.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/19/2013 10:48 PMPosted by Sobee

Charge yo battery yo
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/20/2013 12:17 AMPosted by Thundresa

Charge yo battery yo

I forgot my charger and was surrounded by the iPhone 5 chargers.

30 pin problem
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Rofl a realm forum post about an alliance first Galleon kill in all caps. Rexxar don't ever change. Or do, so I actually have competent raiders to recruit.
Edited by Andisious on 1/21/2013 3:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I was online for the first Alliance group for Galleon.... didn't see one person from CoF in there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]