So.... Vashj is high-pop now?

90 Troll Mage
When did this happen, I was logging in, checked realm selection, and Vashj was listed as a high population server, instead of "new players" or "low".

Iunno if I've been seeing more people from Vashj, CRZ is the reason, or they've lowered the threshold for population ratings, but if there's some sort of growth on vashj, we oughta see a doctor.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Doctor Sexy reporting in, what would you like me to examine?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
wow.....

just... wow

so I guess dumping all the 'new players' to us for 6 months has made an impact?

but yea, getting 'high' overnight? haha that don't sound right. it don't feel like a 'high' server.

what you guys think? are we 'high'?

tbh im not feeling half bad right now ^.^
Edited by Elemeno on 1/17/2013 6:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
95 Goblin Hunter
Iunno, I guess it's seemed like there are more people on more often... dunno if it's the free xfers to low-pop [our] realm on top of the "new player" tag, but the economy is livelier than it was in 4.x, from an avg of 12-15k auctions scanned at any given point to, lately, 23-30k auctions from auctioneer scans.
Reply Quote
This wont last more than 3 months.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
We are one of the more balanced and populated realms of you look at http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html Both us and the Ally are around 40k and some realms dont have over 10k in each
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
this has happened before, it wont last long, well be low again in a few months, and a year we'll be back to recommended...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
uhm
Edited by Lazerbeamz on 1/24/2013 6:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
TBI
drsexy, I need my annual sex check up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]