Best healing class for randoms?

90 Draenei Shaman
Please post what you think the best healing class is for random BG's without friends or guildies to help.
Edited by Ðrakthar on 1/23/2013 9:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Do your own research.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

Do your own research.

OP, to answer your question... the best are the ones who can maximize their class's potential while also maintaining healing with a competent party/raid.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

My post was 1 1/2 sentences.

The reading comprehension of peeps is abysmal these days.

Edit: Cut post to 1 sentence to make it easier to read.
Edited by Ðrakthar on 1/23/2013 9:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
He's talking about pvp, not pve. In a random bg any healer will suffice really if you don't plan on doing RBGs or even arena.

If I had to choose, I'd probably say paladin > shaman > druid > priest/monk

Personally I prefer a druid because of the mobility, but pvping on my paladin was my second favorite :) Their survivability is really nice, especially when alone but it's easier for a druid to get away (until displacer beast gets nerfed :P). There really isn't a "best" class for pvp when it comes to being noncompetitive, comes down to who you're running with in a random and what you enjoy.
Edited by Veroicone on 1/23/2013 12:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I like holy priest in randoms.

You can't get away with the same things in arena or RBGs so your toolkit gets cut down there, but they are fun in randoms. You won't get off a Divine Hymn against a coordinated team, but in a random I do it all the time.

I go in as shadow because that is really fun, but will switch to holy if we are low on healers. Shadow PvP gear is just fine for healing as holy in randoms.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)