My experiences with ret in BG's

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm having lots of trouble preforming up to par with Ret to the point where I don't think Ret is viable option in pvp.

Here is my experiences to why:

Burn CD's rarely have full potential effect:
When I use all my CD's, I have good burst but 90% of the time I"m feared, cycloned, mind controlled or more likely warrior stunned. So the end result is my burst is doing nothing all.

Solution: Give some immunity for 6 seconds or better yet get rid of inquistion(worst pvp concept to have to manage imo) and provide more sustained higher dps.

Bloated Global Cooldowns:
Ret has way to many of these to be effective. I know all classes have GCD but for a melee class I dont know any other that has as much as Ret. Remove some of these GCD please

There are other issues but those are my top 2 I've seen since I've been pvp'ing as Ret. I'm still gearing up and learning the class so I wont assume I'm an expert so your comments are welcome.

Thanks
Edited by Kieso on 1/18/2013 12:32 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]