Cool tricks pets do - 6/28/2013

90 Undead Rogue
01/04/2013 06:43 PMPosted by Trollinthndr
withers will grow if theres a puddle nearby and he stands in it

I wonder if other similar pets do that. There is one that can be captured in eversong, I should try...
Reply Quote
24 Dwarf Hunter
When you summon Disgusting Oozling, you get the debuff, Oozling's Disgusting Aura, which turns you green.

It also says it reduces your resistances by 20 by that has no effect anymore because resistances were eliminated.

Your ground mount also turns green.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
01/04/2013 11:24 PMPosted by Aethershock
Lil' XT acts as a train wrecker, Lil' Rag doubles as a cooking fire.

xt also kills not just trains but many other mechanical pets/toys
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
i do wish there was a list somewhere of this stuff...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/08/2013 01:25 PMPosted by Kenpo
i do wish there was a list somewhere of this stuff...

What do you think this is?

I also just love Lil rag's sound effect when you summon him... 'Too soon!!'

I was playing with Egbert the other day and he just started running around randomly, got pretty far from me. Didn't seem to be chasing anything, no players or mobs around, that I could see.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Nah, Egbert just runs to be running, same with several of the raptor hatchlings.. It's really funny when you're in battle with him and see him running around behind you when he gets out of the "phased" bubble. lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bump for more.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/08/2013 01:31 PMPosted by Hugh
I also just love Lil rag's sound effect when you summon him... 'Too soon!!'

If I need a laugh I've been known to run around Org using Lil Rag's level 20 spell on level 1 mobs, just to hear him say "By fire be purged!!!"

Teldrassil Sproutling used to take naps and dance sometimes. I haven't had him out in ages (no resto spec any more) so I don't know whether that's still true, must test.

Update: I took him to LFR with me, and my Sproutling danced while waiting on Lei Shi to stop rippling and get busy, and he fell asleep during the Sha of Fear fight. He is still completely adorable! Sadly Elemental is the only kind of battlestone I haven't seen yet /sigh.
Edited by Contesa on 2/6/2013 4:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
41 Blood Elf Hunter
Mulgore Hatchling will run off too. My raid jokes that he's trying to pull the boss for us.

I always attributed it to how tallstriders as hunter pets had a AOE debuff they'd cast on what they were attacking that would also hit any nearby critters. I remember in Zangarmarsha especially my tallstrider would kill what he was attacking and then bolt off in a (seemingly) random direction, chasing the critter with the -hit debuff.

Egbert, on the other hand, is just crazy. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Searing Scorchling with randomly float over to lvl 1 critters and set them Ablaze
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
The panda cub falls asleep. A lot.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Egbert has ADD and just takes off for no reason (always fun when you make him big and someone in a dungeon or raid thinks it's a hunters pet pulling)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
When you summon Disgusting Oozling, you get the debuff, Oozling's Disgusting Aura, which turns you green.

It also says it reduces your resistances by 20 by that has no effect anymore because resistances were eliminated.

If you're a feral and have the weapon from MajorDomo you turn into a part green part fire cat. Hemorrhoids is a good name for this pet. You can then /em puts Prep-H on Hemorrhoids.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
The Mulgore Hatchling does an egbert style run. However if you bring him into the Ironforge AH he will run amuck that entire AH nonstop!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
This is great! Looks like critters are on the receiving end of a lot of hate from pets! lol

I also like the fact that pets will interact with each other if the right combo is out. Fun stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

The disgusting oozeling will also drink beer. If you throw dark iron brew on the ground nearby, it will run to it and drink it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

The disgusting oozeling will also drink beer. If you throw dark iron brew on the ground nearby, it will run to it and drink it.

this one?
http://www.wowhead.com/item=38320/dire-brew
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
This one > http://www.wowhead.com/item=11325
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
The Darting Hatchling will occasionally sprint off in a random direction.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Mini Diablo, shoots out a jet of fire from time to time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]