How is this server? looking to xfer for PvP

90 Night Elf Mage
i was looking at stats for realm in the EST time, and i want to make sure that it is correct, it says this server is ally pop, and pvp, how is it over here? are there any good pvp guilds on alliance side? what is the ratio of ally to horde? and most importantly, are randoms you pull in for runs stupid or is everyone pretty good?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
This server is dead. You best not even think about moving here. If you do you will be kicking yourself for months to come.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Avellin how much are they paying you to say these terrible horrible things ? Do you spend anytime at all on your own servers forum or ? I mean if you miss us this much you should come back this way..
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I've been playing on Azshara. Just finished leveling my druid. I just post on my mage because everyone knows me as that character.

Is that ok?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
just transfered off this dead !@# server trust me transfering here is a horrible idea.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
01/05/2013 03:28 PMPosted by Navî
i was looking at stats for realm in the EST time, and i want to make sure that it is correct, it says this server is ally pop, and pvp, how is it over here? are there any good pvp guilds on alliance side? what is the ratio of ally to horde? and most importantly, are randoms you pull in for runs stupid or is everyone pretty good?

It's quiet in here, very quiet. Can't tell you about world pvp cause I try to avoid it but I don't think there's any.
Edited by Maibe on 1/6/2013 3:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Casual may be too weak of a word when used to describe the server.
The server could use over 200 active accounts on each faction side if not closer to 4-500
That said it only takes 5-10 people to raid, do CMs, RBGs, Arena, etc.
Edited by Vallonx on 1/11/2013 12:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Come on now Scarykid, you know its all voluntary, nobody needs to pay him. Ave has been the resident grumpus on this server since BC, let him have his fun.

Btw Ave, there's maybe like four people (one of them being Padwin, wtb moar) I can think of who know the name Avellin. Pretty much everyone from 'back in the day' bailed on this server. Go ahead and be a grump on any name you want, it's warranted.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]