How do you change your specialization?

On my new hunter, i went and dun goof'd and chose the specialization i wasn't looking for. But when i go to my trainer, it denies me with "You haven't learned any talents". Can you not switch specializations at level 10?
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Hunter
I was under the impression you could change them at any time - but I don't have any tooons that low anymore, so someone else might have to jump in.

There should be a separate class specialization option. It appears you're choosing the change class talents option. I think all the trainers offer this, but you can try taking a jaunt to Org to double check (if hunter is Horde, of course).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm having the same issue with a druid lvl 26. although, I think I already did change from feral to resto once. I'm wondering if there is a cap on it @ lower lvls or something?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I'm having the same issue with a druid lvl 26. although, I think I already did change from feral to resto once. I'm wondering if there is a cap on it @ lower lvls or something?

There's a gold cost, but it's pretty minor if you've only done it once.

Also, you bumped a 2 month old thread? sigh.
Edited by Hyjinx on 3/15/2013 8:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
03/15/2013 08:22 AMPosted by Hyjinx

There's a gold cost, but it's pretty minor if you've only done it once.

Also, you bumped a 2 month old thread? sigh.

Hey, he did a search, so he did what he was supposed too do.

I have no answer, as I don't have chars that low anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
At your class trainer, there is an option to change specialization. There is also an option to reset your talents, but that one has no effect on specialization.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]