WoW jokes.

100 Orc Warrior
Goblin products will give you gas!....Wait....
90 Human Warlock
What do you call a Draenei in major lore?

Non-existent!
90 Dwarf Hunter
What do you call a resto druid in the Brawlers Guild?

A combat log!
91 Troll Shaman

A combat log!

BAHAHA!
90 Pandaren Monk

A combat log!

Winner.
90 Orc Warrior
How does a druid cut his hair?

Eclipse it.

Whats the difference between a 10M pug and a 25M pug?

There are 15 more retards in the 25M.
100 Blood Elf Hunter
What did the hunter say to the Naga?

"You ain't got no legs, Lieutenant Dan!"
A forsaken walks into an inn and orders an ale and a mop.
Of course we have thumbs! See? Look!

¬.¬ (stolen from the game because I'm unoriginal.)
55 Tauren Death Knight
You see that new WoW cinematic? Gnomes really got the short end of the stick by not having an appearance yet.

A Goblin engineer was depressed, a buddy approached him and asked what his deal was. Goblin said, "I dunno, man. I just feel like another cog in the machine."

You see the previews for patch 5.2? It's Dino-myte!

With more content about the Zandalari tribe, I'm starting to think we're getting trolled.

How did the paladin start losing weight? He was eating light.

How come people get lost in Thunder Bluff? Because the layout makes a real mesa things.

Where does Ragnaros go for his back treatments? The pyro-practor.

Varian Wrynn seems to be doing much better about coping with the loss of his wife. Looks like he finally got his chin up.

Gods, I love the new Forsaken quests. They're jaw-dropping.

I hate the tauren starting zones. Baine of my existence.

Check out my arena score! *bd dmp tss*

You'd think the Horde would take Worgen as slaves for the arena. They usually fetch a good price.

editor's note:
After 18 minutes, I do believe I killed the thread.
Edited by Thoard on 1/9/2013 6:31 PM PST
Community Manager
A rough and tough veteran Tauren Warrior walks into an inn. He's a scary looking customer, grizzled, scarred and mean as a bag of ravagers. His hooves thunder on the floor boards as he swaggers up to the bar and orders a drink. The rest of the patrons are silent, petrified with fear. He finishes his drink, then goes outside to leave. He returns moments later, sweeps every patron of the inn with his steely gaze, cracks his massive knuckles, and in a low, dangerous voice utters, "I'm going to sit down and have another drink. If my Kodo isn't back where I left it by the time I'm done, I'm going to have to do what I did back in the Barrens. And I really don't want have to do what I did back in the Barrens."

He sits down, and orders another drink. In time he finishes his second drink, gets up, and stalks to the door to check outside. Lo and behold, his Kodo is sitting contentedly next to the Stablemaster, right where it belongs. A satisfied sneer on his face, the Warrior prepares to leave, but before he departs the Blood Elf that was tending bar timidlly asks, "Um, mister Warrior? What did you have to do back in the Barrens?"

The grizzled veteran gets a sad, far-off look in his eyes, and rumbles "I had to walk home."
Edited by Daxxarri on 1/9/2013 6:49 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Paladin
A rough and tough veteran Tauren Warrior walks into an inn. He's a scary looking customer, grizzled, scarred and mean as a bag of ravagers. His hooves thunder on the floor boards as he swaggers up to the bar and orders a drink. The rest of the patrons are silent, petrified with fear. He finishes his drink, then goes outside to leave. He returns moments later, sweeps every patron of the inn with his steely gaze, cracks his massive knuckles, and in a low, dangerous voice utters, "I'm going to sit down and have another drink. If my Kodo isn't back where I left it by the time I'm done, I'm going to have to do what I did back in the Barrens. And I really don't want have to do what I did back in the Barrens."

He sits down, and orders another drink. In time he finishes his second drink, gets up, and stalks to the door to check outside. Lo and behold, his Kodo is sitting contentedly next to the Stablemaster, right where it belongs. A satisfied sneer on his face, the Warrior prepares to leave, but before he departs the Blood Elf that was tending bar timidlly asks, "Um, mister Warrior? What did you have to do back in the Barrens?"

The grizzled veteran gets a sad, far-off look in his eyes, and rumbles "I had to walk home."
Didn't see that coming, tbh.
Win.
XD
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Your momma is so phat

when a rogue shadow steped her

he got a loading screen
90 Blood Elf Paladin

haha
100 Worgen Death Knight
How many devs does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None, it's working as intended.
90 Worgen Hunter

i think we have the prize winner. here's my feeble attempt:

yo mama so ugly...Illidan was not prepared. (made that while leveling a new alt in the barrens)

So a draenei walks into a bar while the gnome walks under it...
60 Night Elf Druid
Your momma is so phat

when a rogue shadow steped her

he got a loading screen
lol that's not bad.

Speaking of jokes, remember when Dwarf males used to go "Oops! Wardrobe malfunction! *boing noise*" Then they got rid of it. Man that joke didn't age well. Half the people playing today probably don't even know the reference.
90 Pandaren Monk
"I'm going to sit down and have another drink. If my Kodo isn't back where I left it by the time I'm done, I'm going to have to do what I did back in the Barrens. And I really don't want have to do what I did back in the Barrens."

This is one of the best jokes I've ever heard, WoW themed or otherwise.
100 Human Paladin
How do you stop a Warrio from charging?

You take away his credit card!
100 Troll Shaman
WTB Troll Male "Two Dwarves" joke back from Vanilla.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP2iypbkk9A

for context
Edited by Potsu on 1/9/2013 7:14 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]