Honor and Glory Wants you to know Red = Dead.

90 Worgen Priest
Well, really I want you to know that. Thanks for being there for me horde I really do enjoy melting your faces off.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Man, your gm wrote that long winded post trying to make you guys seem reasonable then you decided to ruin it all.

Way to go bro.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Man, your gm wrote that long winded post trying to make you guys seem reasonable then you decided to ruin it all.

Way to go bro.

^^ must agree entirely. i spoke with pachy a few days ago about setting up wargames for fun vs a few of us from QYJ. he seemed genuinely nice and wanted to put HnG in a different direction and a better reputation than what kurish made/left of it. you aren't helping his cause at all. ps, im not sure how you're "melting faces" with your marvelous glyph, gem, and pvp gear selections. unless by melting faces you mean ganking one person with a zerg of ten people. =|
Reply Quote
If it wasnt for meowmix pretty sure your entire guild would lose to a 5man horde group.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
What rich said!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
he seemed genuinely nice and wanted to put HnG in a different direction and a better reputation than what kurish made/left of it. you aren't helping his cause at all

This.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
If you didnt read what I wrote I said I was speaking for myself. Not for the guild and how does me killing you have anything to do with the entire guild? and to menohealyou come duel me and I will show you how my gems work out.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Priest
01/11/2013 08:02 AMPosted by Amrazz
If you didnt read what I wrote I said I was speaking for myself. Not for the guild and how does me killing you have anything to do with the entire guild? and to menohealyou come duel me and I will show you how my gems work out.

the title of your post speaks wonders. if you're speaking for yourself, you shouldnt have said "Honor and Glory wants you to know red = dead". should have just put "Amrazz wants you to know", or "I want you to know". -.- future heads up for if you actually mean to taunt horde, but not represent your guild as a whole.

edit: youre using the wrong cloak, waist, ring, and perhaps trinket and bracers. if your waist and bracers are sha drops and you are using them until you upgrade for the actual prowess bracers/medi waist, then by all means, use them until you upgrade. you have the wrong leg enchant as well. most importantly, you haven't reforged appropriately into haste. you should be sitting at a higher amount than 9%. haste will always be kind of a big deal for spriests. haste is noms for spriests, dont pass it up.
Edited by Requiemz on 1/11/2013 12:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Better watch your selves im finna camp your duelzones and shrunken toss you guys to death.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
01/11/2013 08:02 AMPosted by Amrazz

That's alot of trash talk from a world wide winner.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
If you didnt read what I wrote I said I was speaking for myself. Not for the guild

You stupid !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/12/2013 09:59 PMPosted by Retticky
If you didnt read what I wrote I said I was speaking for myself. Not for the guild

You stupid !@#$.

Nice job copying what that level 1said. Pretty sure that you didn't even make the connection until he did. So go and Idk twirl in the air some where.

To Mr.requiemz.
Stop hiding behind that level 1. Why don't you use your main? For my final thoughts honor and glory most likely stands by what he said. So yes hordies .....red means dead .
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

You stupid !@#$.

Nice job copying what that level 1said. Pretty sure that you didn't even make the connection until he did. So go and Idk twirl in the air some where.

To Mr.requiemz.
Stop hiding behind that level 1. Why don't you use your main? For my final thoughts honor and glory most likely stands by what he said. So yes hordies .....red means dead .

There was no need for him to make any sort of connection seeing as there was no reason too, then Amrazz decided to make the false claim he was speaking for himself, and not your entire guild,when that was untrue. Then you somehow manage to make both him and yourself look even more retarded by, once again, claiming you're speaking for yourself, but managing to involve your entire guild.
For my final thoughts honor and glory most likely stands by what he said. So yes hordies .....red means dead .

Learn2Debate.

EDIT: double post.
Edited by Masazumi on 1/13/2013 12:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

To Mr.requiemz.

There was no need for him to make any sort of connection seeing as there was no reason too, then Amrazz decided to make the false claim he was speaking for himself, and not your entire guild,when that was untrue. Then you somehow manage to make both him and yourself look even more retarded by, once again, claiming you're speaking for yourself, but managing to involve your entire guild.
For my final thoughts honor and glory most likely stands by what he said. So yes hordies .....red means dead .

Learn2Debate.

EDIT: double post.

Please help me, I can't seem to recall when I said I was speaking for my self.....Yeah that's because I'm not..learn2read. But why don't you come and teach how to debate...I'll let you ruffle my feathers :)....
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
For my final thoughts

For my

my

MY

That means it's YOUR opinion.

Also, there isn't a single person in your guild I couldn't absolutely crush in any sort of 1v1 scenario so I'll be more than happy to humiliate you.
Edited by Masazumi on 1/13/2013 12:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
So again.... I ask when did I say I was speaking for my self or the guild?. I said my final thoughts....define thought idea produced my mental activity(something you hordies lack). An idea, plan conception ready...OPINION. what's an opinion you ask well it's a personal view, solely on personal judgement.I never said I would ,can,or will do anything or that the guild would .just gave an opinion as you clearly stated. BUT..... the offer is still up don't play hard to get my feathers are plush and warm wink wink
Edited by Nòcturnes on 1/13/2013 1:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

Pretty sure anyone but your drooling guildmate could make that connection--not everyone is as stupid as you two. Keep this up and you clowns might number more logical fallacies than collective brain cells.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]