PVE Lock: Tailor + ??

100 Goblin Warlock
Enchanting and Alchemy both sound good on paper, and seem like they might be able to allow me to make some money easily.

Thoughts on a good money-making prof that gives me the static +320 int?

Would like to drop mining for something useful.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Enchanting seems the most logical here, though I've paired tailoring with jewelcrafting because I already had an enchanter. Alchemy doesn't make you a great deal of gold, it simply saves you a great deal of gold. Double duration flasks are wonderful. I find it incredibly useful as a JC as a support profession but I mostly sell the gems (and procs) I craft from it. I will sell excess flasks but I don't do more than dabble in that market to get rid of excess Golden Lotus.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
Does enchanting actually make some decent money? Looks like it will only take about 8k to level to 600, less if I'm careful.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/09/2013 06:23 PMPosted by Soularpower
Does enchanting actually make some decent money? Looks like it will only take about 8k to level to 600, less if I'm careful.

8k to level it isn't bad! I have both enchanting and alchemy and make quite a bit of gold with both :)

For enchanting daily I use the sha crystal cool down and sell enchants (weapons mostly) unless the mats are more profitable (buy items off the AH and de them depending their prices). If I do very little effort in a day make a 1k-3k gold or so but if I put "real" effort into can easily pull in 7k+. But it depends on your server so I'd look at the pricing first.

For alchemy the real gold is in transmutation. Transmute the living steels, primal diamonds, and trillium bars. With both professions I pull in about 10k a day and I'm on a high pop server where pricing can be fairly low compared to other servers.

If you have an alt that you can level JC on I'd recommend it for enchanting. You can make cheap rings and necklaces and DE them. And it also pairs well with alchemy :)
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
Excellent, I might do Enchanting on this guy, then JC on the DK, maybe with alchemy. He hasn't even started his profs and he's 90 (and was level capped each expansion since they released DK's too... I'm a slacker on him!)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]