Tier 15 Set Bonuses

90 Pandaren Warrior
Warrior T15 DPS 2P Bonus (New) Your melee auto attacks have a chance to trigger Enrage.
Warrior T15 DPS 4P Bonus (New) Activating Skull Banner now also increases your critical strike chance by 35% for 10 sec.
Warrior T15 Protection 2P Bonus (New) Your Shield Slam and Revenge have a 10% chance to activate Victory Rush and increase the healing done by the next Impending Victory by 100%.
Warrior T15 Protection 4P Bonus (New) Your abilities generate 50% more Rage when used against targets afflicted by Demoralizing Shout.
- Taken from MMO Champion

Fury is back baby.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Fury has been back :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
01/09/2013 10:48 PMPosted by Strengths
Fury has been back :)

Even more back now! I'm wondering what the proc rate is on that 2 piece. Either its ridiculous and fury will top charts every fight or its terrible to the point of being completely useless knowing blizz.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Oo nice :D

There may be a reason to actually use set gear now!

If you are avoiding the 4 piece for dps now, there's something wrong with you. More Recklessness the better!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
It is terribly itemized. But without being able to access all of that other gear by not farming normal HoF and ToES right now, the 4 set is actually quite amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Knocking 2.5 minutes off of Recklessness doesn't even come close to the overall dps you lose by using set gear.

Tier 14 set is just downright poorly itemized for Fury.

There are only two set pieces with Crit, and the majority of the set is vastly outclassed by other single pieces of gear.

I'm using Set Chest now as it has Crit on it. The other piece with crit are the Gloves, but they are much worse than BoE Bloodforged Warfists, which are BiS for gloves.

You don't seriously think that avoiding 4pc is the most optimal gearing solution, do you?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior

If you are avoiding the 4 piece for dps now, there's something wrong with you. More Recklessness the better!

Knocking 2.5 minutes off of Recklessness doesn't even come close to the overall dps you lose by using set gear.

Tier 14 set is just downright poorly itemized for Fury.

There are only two set pieces with Crit, and the majority of the set is vastly outclassed by other single pieces of gear.

I'm using Set Chest now as it has Crit on it. The other piece with crit are the Gloves, but they are much worse than BoE Bloodforged Warfists, which are BiS for gloves.

Incorrect, The 4 PC for T14 Fury is simply ignorant to pass up, The new set bonus's are terrible for prot and fury
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
01/09/2013 11:07 PMPosted by Seance
Unless you have all 4 of those in Heroic, then yes, intentionally avoiding the set bonus is the optimal gearing solution.

The shoulders aren't even one of the main four pieces.

And I don't even think you're looking at the big picture. Just because an item doesn't have crit on is doesn't mean it's useless. And the set bonuses are worth a hefty amount of SEP, more than enough to make up for the fact half our tier pieces that we'd use don't inherently supply crit.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Comparing 483 LFR tier to 496 crafted/off pieces maybe.

496 tier, better.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I wonder about the tanking, sounds possibly quite OP, if I can heal without killing could I survive forever vs. raid bosses in old world? Maybe we can solo all of Ulduar now. :D

Still scurred of the nerfs but man Warriors just tearing it up this expac.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Not sure about the 4pc for DPS. To me it looks like we'll have to delay one of either skull banner or reck, since using them both at the same time would be overkill.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Just means you use SB on pull, reck w/2nd BB, then SB w/3rd BB, reck w/5th BB, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yeah I know, but staggering CDs always leaves a dirty taste in my mouth even if it is the right thing to do.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
01/10/2013 03:03 AMPosted by Jalopy
Just means you use SB on pull, reck w/2nd BB, then SB w/3rd BB, reck w/5th BB, etc.

How would that work with Bloodbath having a one minute cooldown and reck/skull banner being much longer?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Fury(SMF) being #1 for ALL Melee DPS=Fury coming back? How weird.

Also if you skip out on the 4pc from current tier you're just...not good. I don't know how else to put it--Sure, you could maybe squeeze out a few more % of crit chance without going for 4pc, but that would be absurd. My DPS saw an increase after I got 4pc when I replaced my Galleon helmet and I lost a good 1.3% crit chance or so.

TL;DR that human Warrior doesn't know what he's talking about. :/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
01/10/2013 04:28 AMPosted by Aiyanna
How would that work with Bloodbath having a one minute cooldown and reck/skull banner being much longer?

Bloodbath is up every minute.
Skull banner is up every three.
Reck is up every five.

Skull banner aligns with every 3rd bloodbath.
Reck aligns with every 5th bloodbath.

Obviously you'd run into a problem on a fight longer than 15 minutes, but then you'd just repeat the cycle again. SB on BB #15, reck on BB #16, so on, so forth.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]