Tier 15 Set Bonuses

90 Worgen Warrior
Did they say anything about the S12 set bonuses?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
01/10/2013 03:03 AMPosted by Jalopy
Just means you use SB on pull, reck w/2nd BB, then SB w/3rd BB, reck w/5th BB, etc.

Screw that. Just give me 100% Crit at the pull and during Execute phase. My numbers will be insane!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
01/10/2013 05:13 AMPosted by Karlenna
Did they say anything about the S12 set bonuses?

PvP bonuses are always the same unless they change something. That's the only time they'd mention it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Warrior T15 DPS 2P Bonus (New) Your melee auto attacks have a chance to trigger Enrage.
Warrior T15 DPS 4P Bonus (New) Activating Skull Banner now also increases your critical strike chance by 35% for 10 sec.
Warrior T15 Protection 2P Bonus (New) Your Shield Slam and Revenge have a 10% chance to activate Victory Rush and increase the healing done by the next Impending Victory by 100%.
Warrior T15 Protection 4P Bonus (New) Your abilities generate 50% more Rage when used against targets afflicted by Demoralizing Shout.
- Taken from MMO Champion

Fury is back baby.

Have you even played around with fury at all? The 2p gives an insane dps boost yes but recklessness having a 2.5 cd, seriously was made for fury. As for tanking, i can do without the 4p still.
Edited by Skapp on 2/23/2013 1:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

If you are avoiding the 4 piece for dps now, there's something wrong with you. More Recklessness the better!

Knocking 2.5 minutes off of Recklessness doesn't even come close to the overall dps you lose by using set gear.

Tier 14 set is just downright poorly itemized for Fury.

There are only two set pieces with Crit, and the majority of the set is vastly outclassed by other single pieces of gear.

I'm using Set Chest now as it has Crit on it. The other piece with crit are the Gloves, but they are much worse than BoE Bloodforged Warfists, which are BiS for gloves.

the shoulders and chest ... yes, the rest is actually good
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
You're about a month and a half late here champ.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Warrior T15 DPS 2P Bonus (New) Your melee auto attacks have a chance to trigger Enrage.
Warrior T15 DPS 4P Bonus (New) Activating Skull Banner now also increases your critical strike chance by 35% for 10 sec.
Warrior T15 Protection 2P Bonus (New) Your Shield Slam and Revenge have a 10% chance to activate Victory Rush and increase the healing done by the next Impending Victory by 100%.
Warrior T15 Protection 4P Bonus (New) Your abilities generate 50% more Rage when used against targets afflicted by Demoralizing Shout.
- Taken from MMO Champion

Fury is back baby.

Have you even played around with fury at all? The 2p gives an insane dps boost yes but recklessness having a 2.5 cd, seriously was made for fury. As for tanking, i can do without the 4p still.

I posted this before knowing the actual proc rate on the 2 piece. I assumed it was much higher than it actually is, which would give us ridiculous uptime on RB.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Woah that's cool. Btw is this PvP set or PvE set?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ugh.

Relatively same crit chance and lower uptime (as opposed to glyphed now), and a broken execute incoming... I could cry
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
You guys do know they are making reckless a base three minutes without the set?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Warrior
- We are going to lower Recklessness to 3 min cooldown, 30% crit. We will have to adjust the Glyph of Recklessness and T14 4pc (and probably other mechanics I forgot) to keep them at the same relative power.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I realize i'm late but i'm hoping someone see this... Am i missing something with all the talk about staggering cds? Isn't SB crit DAMAGE and not crit chance?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I realize i'm late but i'm hoping someone see this... Am i missing something with all the talk about staggering cds? Isn't SB crit DAMAGE and not crit chance?

The 4 piece set bonus for tier 15 increases your crit chance by 35% for 10 seconds after you activate SB.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
04/08/2013 09:41 PMPosted by Kazecap

The 4 piece set bonus for tier 15 increases your crit chance by 35% for 10 seconds after you activate SB.

Also...

This was before the changes to Recklessness. It used to be a 5 min cd and it is now a 3 minute cd, lining it up with Skull Banner.

When it was a 5 min cd you had to manage (stagger) cds to maximize dps. Now you can just pop them all at the same time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Calling it now, next tier, reck will be gone, and skull banner will have global crit baked in, as it stands now, why would you ever push the buttons separately? Also, reck is still reset by boss kill, whereas skull banner is not, annoying.
Edited by Gremalkin on 4/9/2013 8:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]