<Grown Up Style> 16/16N 3/16H Reroll LFM! 10M

90 Tauren Monk
<Grown Up Style>, of US-Black Dragonflight, is a reroll guild from all the servers imaginable.

We are a young, happy, and laughable group of people who love to progress, most of our members come from top guilds across all the land - our progress has been steady for the few weeks we've raided so far, so come give an attempt and see if you have what it takes to match up to our liking!

Our raiding schedule is as follows:

Mon 9 PM - 12 PM EST
Tue 9 PM - 12 PM EST
Wed 9 PM - 12 PM EST

Recent raid progression:
6/6 MSV 3/6 Heroic
6/6 HoF
4/4 ToES

We are searching for:

Protection - Paladin

Note: We will always give consideration to exceptional players/personalities regardless of class.

Officers to contact in game:
Nerdluck#1271
Pinkyring (sellol#1528)
Yogamat

http://grownupstyle.org
Edited by Nerdmaster on 1/31/2013 7:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
^^^

Or Yoek#1972!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Upppppppp!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Updated new kills!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Here at Grown Up Style we like to kick it and have a good time. If you're unsure of whether to apply, take it from some of our core raiders:

Mado: "I treat this guild like the pitbull I own. If we're playing like doggy-doo, I get out the scooper and clean the mess up. Just yesterday we had a fat stinking turd in the middle of our Ambershaper pull. One swift g-kick and we downed the boss the next day. No fuss, I just whip out my Wal-mart weapons and clean up."

Phanphare: "Grown Up Style has helped me learn to appreciate the breadth of my class's flexibility. Some nights I'm elemental, and others I'm enhancement. This guild sure does keep me on the edge of my seat!"

Zarikk: "I may sound like a ten-year-old, but I get most of the grown-up jokes in this guild. This guild really helped me grow up. With style."

Worldpeace: "My last romantic affair let me plow her dooker while she was ragging when we hooked up for the first time. That pales by comparison to the healing opportunities Grown Up Style has offered me."

Yogamat: "My girlfriend is on the news."

Comedemon: "I was drawn to this guild because of the Christian values like racism and homophobia, but what really kept me around was their actions for furthering White Power."

Shuuten: "They say I sound like Coach McGuirk from Home Movies. This is the best and only compliment I have ever received in my life."

Streith: "I thought this was Mom's Basement Gaming?"

Noxxz: "I wasn't sure whether to kill myself or take the scroll of resurrection. So I flipped a coin."

Iddqd: "Anything I can do to reduce the amount of thinking in this game. I don't like thinking. Thinking is the enemy."
Reply Quote
Here at Grown Up Style we like to kick it and have a good time. If you're unsure of whether to apply, take it from some of our core raiders:

Mado: "I treat this guild like the pitbull I own. If we're playing like doggy-doo, I get out the scooper and clean the mess up. Just yesterday we had a fat stinking turd in the middle of our Ambershaper pull. One swift g-kick and we downed the boss the next day. No fuss, I just whip out my Wal-mart weapons and clean up."

Phanphare: "Grown Up Style has helped me learn to appreciate the breadth of my class's flexibility. Some nights I'm elemental, and others I'm enhancement. This guild sure does keep me on the edge of my seat!"

Zarikk: "I may sound like a ten-year-old, but I get most of the grown-up jokes in this guild. This guild really helped me grow up. With style."

Worldpeace: "My last romantic affair let me plow her dooker while she was ragging when we hooked up for the first time. That pales by comparison to the healing opportunities Grown Up Style has offered me."

Comedemon: "I was drawn to this guild because of the Christian values like racism and homophobia, but what really kept me around was their actions for furthering White Power."

Shuuten: "They say I sound like Coach McGuirk from Home Movies. This is the best and only compliment I have ever received in my life."

Noxxz: "I wasn't sure whether to kill myself or take the scroll of resurrection. So I flipped a coin."

Iddqd: "Anything I can do to reduce the amount of thinking in this game. I don't like thinking. Thinking is the enemy."
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Updated.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nov won't let me gkick. I'd have kicked my alt out of LP a long time ago for being a douchebag huntard.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Tranquil Masters.

01/23/2013 09:23 PMPosted by Kcos
Nov won't let me gkick. I'd have kicked my alt out of LP a long time ago for being a douchebag huntard.

Nov sounds like a commi.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
He's a huge Green Day fan.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
FH
This is cute
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You're cute.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Troll Druids are as cute as Tauren Monks.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Eh, my druid is the superior Tauren race.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
BUMP FOR UDPATE!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]