<Requiem of the Fallen> [A-10m] LF Healer

90 Draenei Death Knight
Requiem of the Fallen (6/6 MSV) (4/6 HoF) (3/4 ToES) is looking to recruit a healer (Minimum 485 ilvl) for our 10m core. We'd like a healer that has a good dps set as well, or that is working on a dps set. Preferred classes: shaman, priest, monk, but all are welcome if you have experience and know the fights.

Current raid time is Tues/Wed 7PM Server time (9PM EST).

If you're interested, you can either reply here or whisper me in game.

Battletag: EnigmaVortex#1712

If I'm not online, you can try to whisper our raid leader, Dromio, or send me mail in-game.
Feel free to add Dromio on Real ID: drewamongthefence@gmail.com or Battletag: Endorphins#1445
Edited by Andarìel on 2/7/2013 1:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
bump..
Edited by Andarìel on 1/17/2013 7:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
bump..!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
We are still looking!
Edited by Andarìel on 2/6/2013 1:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
bump!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm going to be switching to your server either tonight or tomorrow night, and will be looking to get in a raiding guild. If any interest let me know!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
we are currently looking for a full time healer resto shaman is actually preferred for our current comp. 6/6 2/6 atm raid sunday monday and wednesday 7:30-10:30pm server feel free to shoot me an ingame mail any time!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
02/06/2013 03:08 PMPosted by Doogal
I'm going to be switching to your server either tonight or tomorrow night, and will be looking to get in a raiding guild. If any interest let me know!

I am definitely interested!! Please add me on my battletag: EnigmaVortex#1712. I will be on tonight but not tomorrow night so just whisper me tonight or later this afternoon and we can talk about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]