[A] <Longshot> 8/16 recruiting

90 Night Elf Druid
Group 1 (10m): Tuesday-Wednesday 7:30pm - 11:00pm (server time)
Group 2 (10m): Tuesday-Wednesday 10:00pm - 1:00am (server time)

Longshot is currently looking to fill positions in group 1 and backup positions in group 2.
Both groups are currently 6/6 MV and 2/6 HoF, and pushing progression.
We also hope to start a 3rd raid group in the near future.

We are also looking for active casuals/PvPers to join our ranks.

7 bank tabs and guild repairs - if you need something, we're all more than willing to help you out.

If you are looking to join our raid groups, please be active and willing to make it on every raid night, or notify us beforehand to avoid last minute confusion.

Above all else, please bring in a good attitude and the willingness to help the guild be its best. :)

For more info, please contact Synestria, Durnhangnus or myself (Solania).
Edited by Solania on 1/12/2013 9:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
28 Gnome Mage
Hello I'm personal injury lawyer I am prepared to take precautions when joining this guild. At the moment my wife allows me only 6 hours of wow raid progression times. Perhaps I should throw 100 lb bag of rice at her? In the mean case we can talk numbers and get me on the road to raiding with you and the other colorful butterflies.
Reply Quote
Greetings and gday.. I might transfer my gnome hunter I am from the glorious capital of Australia.. my lifestyle allows me to lounge and eat endless amounts of gummy sharks and hence am able to raid vast Canadian hours.. I have mastered MV but am not up to par on HoF, would you give me a reach for the best playstyle?? Might need to impermanently borrow some items out of the guild tabs, I will have to acquaint myself with some of the locals at goldshire and stormwind..
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Im game ya need a resto shaman? I got a pally warrior hunter here if ya need. Is Nami still around?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
now 10/16!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]