WTS Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
We are currently selling the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent mount from Glory of the Mists of Pandaria Raider for 75K gold (you'll need 3K gold to purchase it from the vendor as well).

Since this mount requires exalted with the guild to purchase the process would work as follows:
  • You pay 75K gold and get a guild invite to a rank just for purchasing the mount. You will need to grind out guild rep to Exalted (which is fairly fast now) at this rank
  • You will have a 3 days to complete getting to Exalted and purchasing the mount
  • At the end of the 3 days, you will be removed regardless of whether you have obtained the mount or not

Please message me (Amiye/Ami/Amy) or anyone in Promethean to further discuss this offer.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent
Reply Quote
We are currently selling the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent mount from Glory of the Mists of Pandaria Raider for 75K gold (you'll need 3K gold to purchase it from the vendor as well).

Since this mount requires exalted with the guild to purchase the process would work as follows:
  • You pay 75K gold and get a guild invite to a rank just for purchasing the mount. You will need to grind out guild rep to Exalted (which is fairly fast now) at this rank
  • You will have a 3 days to complete getting to Exalted and purchasing the mount
  • At the end of the 3 days, you will be removed regardless of whether you have obtained the mount or not

Please message me (Amiye/Ami/Amy) or anyone in Promethean to further discuss this offer.

Thanks!

You're asking waaay too much and your rules are rather harsh especially for those who are willing to transfer off their server to get this.. Sorry but you lost me at - everything pretty much.
Reply Quote
What would you prefer the rules/cost be then?
Reply Quote
01/18/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Amiye
What would you prefer the rules/cost be then?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592802835

More like that. Your idea sounds more like a scam. For people with busy schedules grinding out from Revered to Exalted might take more than 3 days. And what if we get kicked out and haven't gotten our promised mount? You get to keep the 75k? Sounds like a rip off honestly.
Edited by Ravij on 1/18/2013 3:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
10K? Yeah no thanks, I'd rather not sell it then sell it for 10K.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
01/18/2013 03:21 PMPosted by Ravij
More like that. Your idea sounds more like a scam. For people with busy schedules grinding out from Revered to Exalted might take more than 3 days. And what if we get kicked out and haven't gotten our promised mount? You get to keep the 75k? Sounds like a rip off honestly.

If you don't like the way we sell our product, look to buy it elsewhere.
Reply Quote
01/18/2013 04:00 PMPosted by Atrocity

If you don't like the way we sell our product, look to buy it elsewhere.

Thanks for the info; will do. Good luck with that 75k price tag and strict rules though.
Reply Quote
29 Undead Warlock
01/18/2013 03:45 PMPosted by Amiye
10K? Yeah no thanks, I'd rather not sell it then sell it for 10K.

Not a 100% sure here but I think it seems he means to criticize the "3 days to exalted or ur !@#$ outta luck" rule rather than the price tag (yes he commented on the price tag, but I think him and most people would have more of an issue with the strict rule).

Rather worth reconsidering that particular rule if you want to maximize the amount of gold you'd like to make off of this, if not now then in the future atleast.

A friendlier attitude towards people inquiring about the offer won't cost you anything extra either, and might possibly yield more gold then giving strangers the finger. Nobody likes being given the finger. Nobody.

Just my 2cents as an observer anyways, its your product.

I'd like to mention though I've bought a few things off Promethean in the past and I know of others who have as well, and they're not "scammers".
Edited by Lazaarus on 1/22/2013 6:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Level 36. That's the shortest amount of time that I have been able to get exalted with a guild (boas and epic tabard, remove the boas and you could certainly do it at level 30, if not earlier). You can do that in a few hours. Crying about 3 days is ignorant.

Edit: This guild single handedly ran Jaythekilla off the server. You should be paying them 75k anyways, for services already provided.
Edited by Brophylactic on 1/27/2013 1:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Up to the top we go!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
75K is extremely cheap for this Mount. Guilds like Blood legion are selling yet well north of 200k.

As for the 3 days, very easy to accomplish!!

Plus, you get to spend time with our sexy warlock Death!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
01/27/2013 08:58 PMPosted by Peanut
Plus, you get to spend time with our sexy warlock Death

:D
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Lol what a rip off, i got in on tichondrius CAREBEARS DONT CARE for 1k these guys are mentally retarded... xD stupid runs in the DNA i guess
Reply Quote
63 Human Death Knight
01/28/2013 09:53 PMPosted by Death
Plus, you get to spend time with our sexy warlock Death

:D

Death is not as sexy as he was back then.
Reply Quote
96 Goblin Priest
Wait what happened to difw
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol what a rip off, i got in on tichondrius CAREBEARS DONT CARE for 1k these guys are mentally retarded... xD stupid runs in the DNA i guess

Might want to check the date of these posts, buddy...

"xD"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]