Reforging for... questing

89 Dwarf Paladin
Hey, so Mr. Robot sells me to reforge all into hit and exp and I'm sure thats the best thing for actually running dungeons but what about for just solo questing? Is hit and exp still as important? Or should I just reforge my stuff into haste?

Thanks.

PS: Yes, I know reforging isnt important for questing.
Edited by Ikkatsu on 1/14/2013 3:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
When questing you're the one in front of the mobs so you get parried, making expertise significantly more valuable for questing, but it's just not really worth significant stat reforging as you level.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
You do need less hit and expertise to hit same-level mobs, though, so they will cap slightly earlier.

But yeah, unless you really want to min-max I wouldn't worry about it unless you end up with like 10% hit or something. Maybe just reforge the blue items.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It actually works out pretty well. When you're dodge-capped against dungeon bosses 2 levels above, you're parry-capped for like-level mobs, so the same reforge works pretty well for both dungeons and quests.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]