Farewell from Satori

90 Night Elf Druid
As some of our close friends may (or may not) know, we are planning to leave Scarlet Crusade by the end of this week, as it has been a struggle to keep a competitive roster in a realm where raiding is not quite as popular as we would like.

Most of us have been around nearly since the beginning back in Vanilla, and have some very fond memories of other guilds, players, expansions, which is why this was a tough decision to make.

But regardless, it has been an awesome ride, thank you for all the memories Scarlet Crusade, you will be missed.

Ps: For close friends, you can still find us in Dalaran, starting next week.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Don't want to close my eyes, I don't want to fall asleep 'cause I'd miss you, babe.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
And I don't want to miss a thing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I've been on this server since I started playing WoW (jeez... that's over 8 years now -.-) and I'll miss the people here.

If anyone wants to keep in touch my battle tag is: Shinobu#1382

Feel free to add me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
It's a little ironic that not quite a month ago, both of you Satori people in this thread criticized me for saying that SC is essentially dead and not good for raiding any more. And now you're leaving.

I know of a horde guild that was planning to leave or maybe already left. It's taking one of the few people I still knew.

It's not just SC that's having problems these days.

Well. Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Take care. Hope you find what you're lookin' for.

/wave
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/16/2013 05:28 PMPosted by Palvarosa
It's a little ironic that not quite a month ago, both of you Satori people in this thread criticized me for saying that SC is essentially dead and not good for raiding any more. And now you're leaving.

I don't believe I ever stated an opinion about the health of SC's raiding pool... I remember calling you out when you said that NO ONE was raiding because my guild clearly was, as well as commenting on the difficulty of raiding.
Edited by Shinobu on 1/16/2013 7:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
01/16/2013 05:28 PMPosted by Palvarosa
It's not just SC that's having problems these days.

Shut uuuuuuup.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
but but but....nooooo ='(

now who am I going to randomly run into while doing my Lion's Landing dailies?...on my alli toons obviously... lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
01/16/2013 06:59 PMPosted by Shinobu

I don't believe I ever stated an opinion about the health of SC's raiding pool... I remember calling you out when you said that NO ONE was raiding because my guild clearly was, as well as commenting on the difficulty of raiding.

I shouldn't quibble--but, I previously said "And raiding is all but non-existent. Most of the guilds that used to be big-time raiders either aren't any more, or left the server." That doesn't mean there is NO raiding, or that ALL guilds stopped raiding or left. Just the previous top guilds did.

Your guild (and the horde guild I also know is leaving or has left) only reinforces/adds more evidence to support that statement. It also makes the situation worse for those left on SC.

Anyway, good luck. I hope your new server is less affected by the overall decline in end-game activity than good old SC.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
but but but....nooooo ='(

now who am I going to randomly run into while doing my Lion's Landing dailies?...on my alli toons obviously... lol

Sometimes I like to pretend that I have a fan girl stalker to make me feel special...

I kid obviously lol, but you should totally add me on real id! :P
Edited by Shinobu on 1/17/2013 11:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I need two new people to add to my secret stalking list now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I understand most servers are better for pve progression then SC but why Dalaran?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well put palv
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
To answer the why Dalaran question, the reason is that progression-wise Dalaran is comparable to Scarlet crusade while the raiding activity level is much higher and therefor a larger pool of potential new raiders from which to draw, with (at least nearly) the same goals and schedules as ourselves. As it stands now if we stay, the loss of any one of our raiders to real life could end our journey together. Don't believe me? Have a look at our recruitment thread and the amount of interest shown after months of trying to fill a couple slots.

I've played on Scarlet Crusade exclusively since UBRS was raiding. I still see people from time to time walking around that I got attuned for Onyxia with. I will miss this server but with the implementation of xrealms I know I can still do old content with my friends here and the move isn't quite as big a deal anymore.

Fare thee well Scarlet Crusade.
Anyone that wants to keep in touch: Driste#1109
Edited by Driste on 1/21/2013 7:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I'll always remember you SC!

If anyone is interested in keeping in contact (something I happen to be terrible at) my battletag is Spotdot#1109, plus I will need SOMEWAY to get back on the server to camp rares again ;).

EDIT: WTF Driste taking my Battletag numbers!
Edited by Minorsymptom on 1/22/2013 2:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Good luck with your future endeavors.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
LOL Might as well add me then....sometimes I think that's why Ackis still has me on his list xD

j/k @ Ackis
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Not gonna lie, im kinda sad. Even though I was just a fanboy to you guys. Oh well. Good luck in future raiding!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
zya, matta tomadatis! May your blades never dull!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]