Farewell from Satori

90 Human Warrior
Well, it's one week later since this post has been started. I was searching for a guild to do PvP with and this one was up there in the rankings...not to mention number 1 on the server. Anyway, is the guild leaving? Have they already gone? If so, can someone recommend a guild for PvP? Not sure how accurate these guild ranking sites are.

I too have been on SC since I first started playing wow back in 2006. I joined SC by chance as I selected a random server. I'm not even in to role playing...perhaps I'll have to focus on an actual PvP server.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Sadly, they are gone.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Well, it's one week later since this post has been started. I was searching for a guild to do PvP with and this one was up there in the rankings...not to mention number 1 on the server. Anyway, is the guild leaving? Have they already gone? If so, can someone recommend a guild for PvP? Not sure how accurate these guild ranking sites are.

I too have been on SC since I first started playing wow back in 2006. I joined SC by chance as I selected a random server. I'm not even in to role playing...perhaps I'll have to focus on an actual PvP server.

We don't participate in PvP on a guild level, barely on a personal level either, anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
01/24/2013 05:58 PMPosted by Gugizimo
We don't participate in PvP on a guild level, barely on a personal level either, anyway.

What, you left, too, Gugi? I remember (from **way** back) one of my PvP friends always loved seeing you enter a battle. (Okay, she'd squeal "GUGI !!!")

There are so few people I recognize left that I could probably count them on one hand. :(
Edited by Palvarosa on 1/24/2013 6:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I always suspected I had fangirls hidden away somewhere.
Edited by Gugizimo on 1/25/2013 1:21 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]