Hpally and Ret looking for raid/guild

90 Blood Elf Paladin
We're a couple looking for a casual group that still wants to progress in raiding. We have 'real' jobs and because of that work can get in the way but that's rather rare. We have raided a lot of past content and have been playing since vanilla and BC. We are both well-read in our class, not above farming our own consumables, and run back from wipes. We run raiding addons and can read boss strats and watch videos. Usually in a timely fashion!

We are looking for a raid that goes two nights a week and no later than midnight EST. Our availability is any day except Tuesdays. We also prefer to stay horde but could faction transfer for the right atmosphere. Our conditions are rather specific but we're hopeful the right people are out there.

hpally (occasionally logged out in ret gear): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-scryers/eierlis/simple

ret: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-scryers/Sumomo/simple

Barely LFR geared warlock also available that I'll be working on as well.

Please leave a reply here or contact us via battle-tag:
Eierlis: indelibleink#1966
Sumomo: Mooserogue#1783
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Get a real transmog.

You are not a snowflake.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Not sure if you are still looking or not, but if so I wouldn't mind getting togeather and chatting some. we have a spot for both of you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm still interested, she's kind of on a raiding hold right now. I'll poke you alliance side tonight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]