HEALER min/max

90 Draenei Priest
Otherwise, all of your questions can be answered very simply with this statement:

The one you play best.

This.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
01/21/2013 01:50 AMPosted by Kuwilei
The whole reason he posted this thread was so he wouldn't have to try every healer for god knows how many hours, in order to unlock at least i would say 75 or 80% of their abilities in order to even know how they feel, or which one he plays best. Was that not obvious?

It's still the truth. Classes are tweaked all the time, so what's true right now won't be true forever.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/17/2013 02:33 PMPosted by Tonydanza
Except...you have the best single target Cds and hands down the best mitigation heals in the game... mitigation = tank style heals. PW:S + Penance... Boy, I'd love to have just those two. Wanna know my rotation on a fight like Will of Emperor? (Super heavy tank dmg) Regrowth Spam and SM on cooldown.

I said we have awful Single Target outside of CDs. If CD's are down, already used or for some reason Grace isn't already on your target, it is bad. If you want reliant, stable, consistent single target, I personally would choose a Paladin or a Shaman. I don't recall mentioning a Druid anywhere?

Reading is hard.

01/17/2013 02:33 PMPosted by Tonydanza
Well that sure answers the question, I didn't realize we were looking into the future with all of our reasoning. Might as well delete the thread now, since nobody knows what any healer will look like in 2 years.

So stating factual data about the next patch (within 2-3 months is not 2 years) is irrelevant to the subject at hand? Please stop trying.
Edited by Qùess on 1/21/2013 10:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
01/21/2013 09:22 AMPosted by Vishtara
The whole reason he posted this thread was so he wouldn't have to try every healer for god knows how many hours, in order to unlock at least i would say 75 or 80% of their abilities in order to even know how they feel, or which one he plays best. Was that not obvious?

It's still the truth. Classes are tweaked all the time, so what's true right now won't be true forever.

Additionally, the solution to "The whole reason he posted this thread was so he wouldn't have to try every healer for god knows how many hours, in order to unlock at least i would say 75 or 80% of their abilities in order to even know how they feel, or which one he plays best." is also included in this thread - it's been suggested to the OP that he roll up lvl 90 healers on the PTR to try out. There's no having to try every healer for god knows how many hours in order to unlock 75 or 80% of their abilities.

He can have 100% of their abilities to experiment with in the time it takes to set up the PTR.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Monk
01/16/2013 04:38 PMPosted by Thunder
Disc priest.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
01/21/2013 02:02 PMPosted by Ellarix
He can have 100% of their abilities to experiment with in the time it takes to set up the PTR.

Exactly. He doesn't need to level countless classes. Just make a premade and test to see what fits.

The cool thing about PTR's is that they happen every patch =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]