Geriatric Explosion (10-Man) - Now Recruiting

90 Human Warlock
She only fishes for me and says it's boring =/. But those first 5 fish she caught were pretty damn exciting for her lol.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
The truly important part here, is that Camii clearly likes me the best since she didn't even mention you scrubs. Also, Im the one who smells amazing...my milkshake brings all the...well probably fat chicks...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump for some awesome people. Glad to see you back, Valo. Good luck!
Reply Quote
Thanks for the bumps..also thanks, I figured it was time that the world got a taste of awesome again.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
I don't actually speak in tongues!

... You -are- right about the map thing though. DAMN!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I don't actually speak in tongues!

... You -are- right about the map thing though. DAMN!

HOLY !#*@! I UNDERSTOOD THAT!

Also. I'm awake at 2am because !@#$ me, right? Valo is a freakin taskmaster. Making me farm purples till my eyes bleed. =( But.... I'd be lying if I said his brand of motivation wasn't yielding positive results..... dammit.
Edited by Nycia on 1/29/2013 1:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
*Winks* February 5th. 10:30 server time, we raid regardless of our 10th man coming or not. Anybody who wants to see history in the making, and has a geared (preferably 470+ gear level) melee should apply for excellence. And if nothing else, to hear Kari tell stories of his time on the show Home Improvement.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I AM NOT AL BORLAND! I don't care what perverse fantasies you've been having.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Forum bump -

I'm crazy-can't-give-directions-and-speaks-in-tongues Healer #2.
I also cuss so bad I make Valo blush on a bad day, so.... there's your warning.

/flails around
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Forum bump -

I also cuss so bad I make Valo randy. so.... there's your warning.

/flails around

fixt*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I... maybe? I've honestly never asked if my strings of incoherent cussing makes him randy...
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Forum bump -

I also cuss so bad I make Valo blush on a bad day, so.... there's your warning.

/flails around

Except there won't be any bad days cuz this is an awesome group of people :-) And if my internet weren't refried garbage I would snag that spot so fast :-(

<3
Reply Quote
Due to an employment constraint, we are in the market for a replacement dps.

Info located in initial post.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Sexy bump.
Reply Quote
We currently have a temporary ranged for our raids Tuesday-Wednesday (pending her internet holds out) but we ARE looking for a permanent person. Need: mage, warlock, eleshaman, or hunter. Guess what Im saying is no more priests or boomies. Hit us up on here, or an in game message if interested, and we'll see whether or not you'll work for us. ALSO, we'll be posting World of Logs on out recruitment post to dangle our excellence in front of you all to coerce you.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I've raided with nearly everyone in this group. One of the most eclectic, quirky, insane collection of individuals I have ever met...but in a good way. They like to get the job done, but they aren't going to put hot metal in your mouth if mistakes are made. I truly think this will be a fun and prosperous venture for anyone looking for a raid team.

-Stamp of Approval

Sin
Reply Quote
Alright. One shotted bastard puppies like a boss, and after two attempts (we wont count the third because a healer dced mid fight, and their internet didnt come back for twenty minutes) we downed Feng. Gave Garajal a few attempts and got him to 25% first attempt. We're on World of logs (started it on feng) so go go, check us out. Again, still looking for that last ranged. YOU could be that person! /winks
Reply Quote
Update: Went back in, murdered Garadouche, and then after three real attempts (After MORE dc issues occured for the technical first) we murdered them. First two attempts made it the third, and then won.

Edit: We 9 manned Spirit Kings. Forgot to mention that. All attempts made with 9 people, and one with chain dcs. So. Yeah.
Edited by Valodiere on 2/6/2013 11:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Will drugs be served?
Edited by Quentin on 2/7/2013 10:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
Son, we've been snorting lines of Spirit dust off mogushans stairs since we walked in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]