fun story-unbalanced-boomboomz

90 Tauren Warrior
so heres the story. this guy named boomboomz comes up, begs for some gold to get started. so i give him 2000g, items, and the second highest spot in my spare 9.96 guild, i even gave him the ability to withdraw gold. we pal around for a few days and then he asks if he can have lead for a minute, so i let him. he gives it back and then a couple days later asks me again....says something like, i need to customize the guild ranks for my addon then he gives it back again. so i figured he was a good enough person to trust it with, he asks a 3rd time..."can i have the guild for a few" then he logs off after a few minutes with the guild master rank. i send mail and stay on to catch him when he eventually comes back. he then says that the guild is his because he leveled it from 10 to 12. i tell him he only asked for lead for a few minutes but then he says "he didn't specify what a few meant". he gave me his number and told me to call him because he didn't want to type. he ended up kicking my alt and leaving me without it. just know that boomboomz is not to be trusted and unbalanced is a guild for undesirables.

just thought id share that with all of Frostwolf. thanks for your time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Well i hope you can get it back and he must be dealt with. i will be on the look out for him
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
well we know that blizzard cant really do anything, i suggest you try to "buy" the guild from him on an alt or something
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
boomboomz is a bad dude. trust me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
i rally my entourage to help me reclaim my guild, if they can do anything. if not just leave a post and ill be happy with that. thanks for the support and good luck as allways
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
its settled, dragnar saved the guild at the end at the end. respect. HAIL DRAGNAR

ps- Boomboomz still hasn't apologized to this day
Edited by Eggdrop on 1/18/2013 10:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
it turns out he actually took 15k from someone in exchange for it to end the dispute...i would have rather not had the guild and for him to have a bad reputation than for poor azlifann to have spent that 15k on the guild. thank you but its the principal of the thing. he just didn't deserve anything positive after doing what he did in my opinion.
Reply Quote
Azlifann did have gold cap though he told me not to worry
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'm just trying to figure out why you would trust someone with something like that in the firstplace, it seems like you just met the guy and you throw him leader give him wayyyy to much items and gold...honestly you should have seen it coming, don't trust anyone you do not know in real life with stuff like that. wayyyy to trusting.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
i agree, i didn't expect to get it back. i would have even preferred to have it stay with him. its like paying off a baby for crying. i was not going to cave in but someone came to my aid anyways without my knowledge. i thank them for that but still it wasn't right what he did. yes i made a mistake of placing too much trust in his hands but i have learned from it. just know that's the type of person he is. that is why i said fun story in the title =).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]